Tom Brady Accidentally Broke Into Some Guy’s House in the Tampa Bay area..😀

r2d2

Tom Brady is having a bit of trouble adjusting to his new life in Tampa. First he got kicked out of a local park, and now he’s committed some accidental breaking and entering. Tampa Bay area resident David Kramer told TMZ that he was just doing some work at his kitchen counter earlier this month when Brady came barging into his house. Kramer lives next door to Buccaneers offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich, so when Brady came by to get some work materials, it was an easy mistake to end up in Kramer’s house instead. 

Kramer must have been scared out of his mind because the way he describes Brady’s intrusion (a “big shadow” at the door and a 6' 4" man in a hat entering with two duffel bags) sounds more like a robbery than a surprise visit from the most famous player in the NFL. Kramer says he didn’t even realize it was Brady until the uninvited visitor asked “Is this Byron’s house?”

“My body froze to the point where I wanted to say, ‘Tom!’ but I couldn’t. I couldn’t even speak,” Kramer said. “By the time I could get my composure, he was like, ‘Oh, I am so sorry. I am so sorry.’ He grabs his bags and he’s gone. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone leave a house faster.”

He can read a defense but he can’t read the house number. 

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

Tom Brady is having a bit of trouble adjusting to his new life in Tampa. First he got kicked out of a local park, and now he’s committed some accidental breaking and entering. Tampa Bay area resident David Kramer told TMZ that he was just doing some work at his kitchen counter earlier this month when Brady came barging into his house. Kramer lives next door to Buccaneers offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich, so when Brady came by to get some work materials, it was an easy mistake to end up in Kramer’s house instead. 

Kramer must have been scared out of his mind because the way he describes Brady’s intrusion (a “big shadow” at the door and a 6' 4" man in a hat entering with two duffel bags) sounds more like a robbery than a surprise visit from the most famous player in the NFL. Kramer says he didn’t even realize it was Brady until the uninvited visitor asked “Is this Byron’s house?”

“My body froze to the point where I wanted to say, ‘Tom!’ but I couldn’t. I couldn’t even speak,” Kramer said. “By the time I could get my composure, he was like, ‘Oh, I am so sorry. I am so sorry.’ He grabs his bags and he’s gone. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone leave a house faster.”

He can read a defense but he can’t read the house number. 

@3$%

25 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

Iyala options trading em chesav? Or staying safe?

NFLX 425 puts meeda unnam. Chaala close ga undi. Tomorrow expiry so mostly will not make any money, just break even.

20 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

NFLX 425 puts meeda unnam. Chaala close ga undi. Tomorrow expiry so mostly will not make any money, just break even.

Edaina oka option call suggest karo.

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

scary part is he could have been shot dead... and there wouldn’t be a case even.. under FL law...

true..merica lo  tappu intiki vellina death ee .._%~

29 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

not good to hold ur  options till expiry right.. recent ga options gurinchi telsukunna..tappu vunte manninchandi