What would you suggest? #3

pencil

"I asked my husband : “My dear , your parents are important to u but u want me to pay for your housing loan .. pls ask ur parents to pay for your loan “ Is there any wrong in this ?
He doesn’t even bother to keep me happy or don’t care what i want then why the hell I should support you ?

Your opinion pls"

2 minutes ago, pencil said:

"I asked my husband : “My dear , your parents are important to u but u want me to pay for your housing loan .. pls ask ur parents to pay for your loan “ Is there any wrong in this ?
He doesn’t even bother to keep me happy or don’t care what i want then why the hell I should support you ?

Your opinion pls"

2 minutes ago, pencil said:

Your opinion pls"

Supporting parents is one of the responsibility of a man.. 

he is going to live with you forever, he may not be concentrating you or ignoring but that’s temporary... 

tell your feelings to him and how you feeling about ignorance and other stuff... if you go on his parents things will get worst 

my understanding is  wife is earning , husband is not making wife happy ..she doesnt have hapiness in marriage . More over husband is expecting her wife to pay loan of his parents home. Anthena?

4 minutes ago, SharkTank said:

my understanding is  wife is earning , husband is not making wife happy ..she doesnt have hapiness in marriage . More over husband is expecting her wife to pay loan of his parents home. Anthena?

exactamente