Richard Gere, 70, welcomes second child with wife Alejandra Silva, 37..

r2d2

Richard Gere, left, and Alejandra Silva, right, attend City Harvest's 36th annual benefit gala at Cipriani 42nd Street on Tuesday, April 30, 2019, in New York.Richard Gere and wife Alejandra Silva have reportedly welcomed their second child together.The new baby boy is the brother of Alexander, the couple’s first child, who was born in February 2019.According to Spanish magazine Hola!, the family is enjoying their new addition while staying at their ranch in Pound Ridge, just outside New York.The 70-year-old Hollywood superstar and his wife, a 37-year-old Spanish-born publicist and political activist, got married in April 2018 after dating for four years.“I feel like I’m in a true fairytale,” Silva told the publication at the time. “Without a doubt, I feel like the luckiest woman in the world.”

2 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Feb 2019 lo first child and April 2020 lo second chila aaa .... musalodee kaani 

enka ye jamana lo unavu uncle .. mostly inject chesi unatru ..... veedu ssseeemen lo nunchi active spppermss ni 

17 minutes ago, argadorn said:

enka ye jamana lo unavu uncle .. mostly inject chesi unatru ..... veedu ssseeemen lo nunchi active spppermss ni 

anthy antavaaa .....