Going back to previous employer I 140

Abhagyudu

I guess your priority date is sometime in the recent years.. ippatloo adi current ayye chance ledu.. unless you have some issues with your current employer, you don’t have to change again.. nee old 140 tho extensions vastayi.. current ayye chance unte appudu you can ask any employer to file labor and then 140... 

37 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Getting mixed responses. So ekkada vesa.

asal vadu withdraw chesi undadu man...malla dabbulu 10ganiki naatakalu aadutunnattu undi..

5 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Chestanu annadu..so thinking..matladali vaaditho that I will come back..ani ee premium eppudu reinstate chesthado emo.

Waiting for it

Employer location ekkada ..

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

Bhayyas, I 140 approved with emp a , crossed 180 days. Eppudu with emp b. A gaadu withdraw chesadu, but cannot revoke as it's past 180 days. Suppose nenu emp a ki malli velthe, vaadu just i140 apply chesthe chaala with previous perm and labor?

simple answer

your 140 is just lying on the road like an orphan . some father has to pick it up and take care of it from beginning means labor. doesnt matter own father(old employer) or some other father(old/new employer)

2 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

Ante vaadu withdraw chesadu..kaani anyti you come back memu previous labor use chesi i140 apply chestham antunnadu

labor validity vuntadi bro... ,  180  days , with in 180 days I-140 file cheyali.  

Yep employer withdrawn. Now going back to him, process mottam first nunchi start cheyyala anedi naa question

dude why dn't u ask ur employer/previous attorney instead of so much confusion.

Chestanu annadu..so thinking..matladali vaaditho that I will come back..ani ee premium eppudu reinstate chesthado emo.

Waiting for it

how do you know that he has withdrawn? There is some form that you can submit to USCIS to know if the petition was withdrawn by employer. first withdraw chesado ledo telistey.....simple avtundhi what u want to do ani