NY NJ ct vallu oka sari randi

toranam

Just now, DaatarBabu said:

Just asking are you hospitals really overwhelmed? 

What's the exact situation there... The world wants to know... Is the curve decreasing in NY & NJ? 

Em decrease... Im in NJ now .. situation em bagoledhu . Hospitals are apparently full and no space .. Cases increasing day by day and complete quarantine lo unnam :#<

Just now, BeautyQueen said:

Em decrease... Im in NJ now .. situation em bagoledhu . Hospitals are apparently full and no space .. Cases increasing day by day and complete quarantine lo unnam :#<

Is my lady @Louboutin_shoe ok? 

How they are managing emergency non Covid cases & Covid cases... Must be hard for the health care workers, breakdown ayitharu easy ga...Complete lockdown lo kuda spreading aa?  Are there any hate crimes against Indians or non citizens? Seen some footages people spitting, urinating & doing ugly stuff in the  neighborhoods... Have you heard of any in your Area? 

1 minute ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

Georgia lo ayithe repu poddhuna on site ki ready aythunnam anna. Bathike unte sayanthram kalla db ki vastha

Night DB ki vaste nenu, Paiki pothe ma thatha Scotch whiskey glasses tho ready ga vunnam Cheers kottaniki... 

You are in the safe hands @3$% Don't be a Deyyam... 

• Confused 1

for the people whom I work with, they have an office at Austin too....they plan to open the office from May 11th..

they have split the work force into three batches, and asking each batch to come to work on every 3rd day...The facility is a 1000 seater..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DaatarBabu said:

Is my lady @Louboutin_shoe ok? 

How they are managing emergency non Covid cases & Covid cases... Must be hard for the health care workers, breakdown ayitharu easy ga...Complete lockdown lo kuda spreading aa?  Are there any hate crimes against Indians or non citizens? Seen some footages people spitting, urinating & doing ugly stuff in the  neighborhoods... Have you heard of any in your Area? 

@Louboutin_shoe is good.. just busy with work..

ela manage chesthunaro teledhu kani space kosam universities dorms and other empty spaces ni occupying and NJ lo prasthutham all hospitals full and its not coming down .. lockdown ekkada antha strict ga ledhu 8pm tarvatha curfew undhi and I dont step out after 8pm so i dont knw how strict that is .. and mrng once a week I go out for a car round and have seen ppl jogging, driving, taking food like nothing is going down but most of them wearing masks anthey.. Alanti ugly things nenu chudaledhu and im sure ppl are crazy and do such things andhuke bytiki velthey disinfecting wipes and sanitizer cumpulsory u touch u wipe anthey!!

1 minute ago, BeautyQueen said:

ela manage chesthunaro teledhu kani space kosam universities dorms and other empty spaces ni occupying and NJ lo prasthutham all hospitals full and its not coming down .. lockdown ekkada antha strict ga ledhu 8pm tarvatha curfew undhi and I dont step out after 8pm so i dont knw how strict that is .. and mrng once a week I go out for a car round and have seen ppl jogging, driving, taking food like nothing is going down but most of them wearing masks anthey.. Alanti ugly things nenu chudaledhu and im sure ppl are crazy and do such things andhuke bytiki velthey disinfecting wipes and sanitizer cumpulsory u touch u wipe anthey!!

Be careful bredaru or sister. Whoever you are 

18 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

Enni days undichu inka meku wfh meda garu