HYD US Consulate epode Open avuthundo?

DJBravo

4 hours ago, DJBravo said:

evarakayna edaysa information telisi unte please share cheyandi?

I am currently stuck in India and tension ga undi

tension enduku already 60 days no visa processings ani chepparu kada.. so wait until then....

2 hours ago, Sarvapindi said:

nee stamping kosam India lo consulates teravali..kaani Us lo business lu tervakudadhaaa...aaha..nov lo poinav 3 months em feekinav saripoleda...feb lo g*dha muskuni vasthe aipoyedhi ga...india lo sallaga wfh njoy seskunta malla endi va ee louda eshalu..

arei erri fooku ne gudha la modda sakkaga matladu Madarchod. evani parisititi aanidi makyode

4 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

contractor or FTE?  3 or 5 months kanna ekkuva if you are in india your company should not pay in USD they have to pay taxes in India 

contract bro..ya my employer is taking care of everything

2 hours ago, no01 said:

except health care (part of it), essential service related manufacturing and supply chain thappa almost all other markets will see losses...

neeku thelisina vatillo, ey ey business effect avvadu anukuntunnav? 

looks like we have a misunderstanding.. I never said economy is nt suffering and we shouldn't return to work.. I was challenging about the point that everyone should return to onsite working.. That's how I understood your comment.. my point is we need to return to work and I think most can still continue working from home except primarily service industry and manufacturing.

2 hours ago, no01 said:

bhayya...banks ippudu stable undochu, imagine inko couple months ilane lockdown unte how will they survive. Assalu banks ki revenue ela vasthadi...good portion is through interest rates via loans (housing, automobile, business, credit card charges etc)....if customers are not willing to spend money in housing, automobile and if businesses are not taking loans to run their day to day activities then how will banks survive for longer duration....and I'm not counting all these businesses and customers filing bankruptcy. Recession lo first collapse ayyede financial institutions and this is because of bankruptcy and foreclosures 

payment services motham kuda stable kaadu....part of it. market lo money rotation kakapothe assalu payment services enduku....vallu kuda hit avtharu. even if 50% of their service is shut down, it will impact a lot on their revenue and thus employee layoffs/furlough etc

Madhi reverse le monna stimulus cheques vachinapudu apps lo latency vachi gogolu pettaru already Ftes ni  lepesaru and they retained contractors for some reasons

opening business is very good option for USA this country can’t survive like India 

2 hours ago, no01 said:

bhayya...banks ippudu stable undochu, imagine inko couple months ilane lockdown unte how will they survive. Assalu banks ki revenue ela vasthadi...good portion is through interest rates via loans (housing, automobile, business, credit card charges etc)....if customers are not willing to spend money in housing, automobile and if businesses are not taking loans to run their day to day activities then how will banks survive for longer duration....and I'm not counting all these businesses and customers filing bankruptcy. Recession lo first collapse ayyede financial institutions and this is because of bankruptcy and foreclosures 

payment services motham kuda stable kaadu....part of it. market lo money rotation kakapothe assalu payment services enduku....vallu kuda hit avtharu. even if 50% of their service is shut down, it will impact a lot on their revenue and thus employee layoffs/furlough etc

Ippude disco kuda aindi collegue tho effect will be at year end ani

42 minutes ago, MRI said:

looks like we have a misunderstanding.. I never said economy is nt suffering and we shouldn't return to work.. I was challenging about the point that everyone should return to onsite working.. That's how I understood your comment.. my point is we need to return to work and I think most can still continue working from home except primarily service industry and manufacturing.

Asalu job vndali kada into nunchi pani cheddam ana.....economy ittane vnte ...maa company ettestadi

18 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

🔥🔥🔥Breaking news: USCIS to open for in-person appointments, biometrics, and interviews starting on June 4!🔥🔥🔥

Consulates kadu le

10 hours ago, DJBravo said:

evarakayna edaysa information telisi unte please share cheyandi?

I am currently stuck in India and tension ga undi

time padthadi man