Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past two days?

Meowmeow

Are you interested in a new clinical trial that must start within 72 hours of testing positive?

Criteria: 18-64; generally good health; ability to return to Stanford campus for follow-up visit.

Randomly divided half of the patients will receive the drug and the rest of the patients will be given a placebo. 40$ compensation per study visit. 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Nuv adigedi etlundi ante...mee intla chai patta vunda, mee paste la uppu vunda anattu vundi muchata..

It is an ad for a clinical trial. I have and email and phone number to contact, if you fall into the criteria. 

9 minutes ago, sri_india said:

I am interested , but Stanford koncham dooram ... eee time lo drive safe naaa???

btwn , neenu positive oo kadooo telidhu 

Only after testing positive. 

39 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

Are you interested in a new clinical trial that must start within 72 hours of testing positive?

Criteria: 18-64; generally good health; ability to return to Stanford campus for follow-up visit.

Randomly divided half of the patients will receive the drug and the rest of the patients will be given a placebo. 40$ compensation per study visit. 

Buffalo🐃you have kerosene virus donkey🦓

37 minutes ago, Scada said:

oka vela trials lo pranalu pothe ? apudu ?

You sign no problem before starting the trial. Also that's phase I, to see if the drug is killing people. 

1 minute ago, Meowmeow said:

You sign no problem before starting the trial. Also that's phase I, to see if the drug is killing people. 

meeru chesthunna eee research manava jathi antharinchi pokunda kapaduthundi .... okkaro idharoo povadam looo nastam emi ledhu ....