RGV danced again

AasaDosa

4 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

True... 

Probably the sentence should be mor like “ayn Rand Philosophy is only for capitalists” ...

She is also a terrible economist...ante  if you did not read any books and read only Rand, you will like her. Economy, Philosophy Baga chadive vallaki her mediocrity ardham avtadi 

14 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I know few women who also worship her. Don’t generalise. And Ayn Rand is very demoralising author, she has too much inclination about superior ambitions but not morals; talking only about ambitions is not philosophy. Very biased towards sheer capitalism ...Also,  She is a bad author, something which can be written in 20 pages, she dragged until 1000. Anduke ila ayyademo partying, ethics lekapovadam,sleeping with multiple women ...

Ayn Rand is not even a philosopher, only her fan boys consider her one. Her yawn inducing books are a bore fest. 

Would rather read Fyodor Dostoevsky anyday over this boring hag

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

You can't deny that he made some excellent movies... Many of his movies have unlimited repeat value.. Shiva has revolutionized the direction of movie making. Antham movie has cult following.. it was freemade by PK twice later.. Money... kshana kshanam, anaganaga oka roju last 40 mins., Rangeela, Sarkar, Sarkar2, Satya, to some extent Rakta Charitra... these are all classics. Kaun movie  lanti concept appatlo first time.. Also, film industry lo thana admirer chala mandi unnaru.. Puri, Krishna Vamsi, Anurag Kashyap, Teja, Gunasekhar, Gopichand.. and many more...vellandariki film making nerpinchindi RGV. Even in terms of acting... Manoj Bajpayee lanti vallani chala mandini Indian film industry ki ichadu.. These people respect him a lot. Villain Narsing interview okati untundi idream.. andulo cheptadu what RGV is ani.. 

He is the best example of genius gone wrong. Its a shame that he is now fallen to the level of making Ice cream, Officer etc.

See I’m not questioning his movie making prowess, he is a good director. His fil, making style is unique. Even I like few of his films. As a person why he has so many fans ani Anna anthe. Moreover , his gangster movies anni kuda Godfather ni tippi tippi teesinave ....well we can give credit to him for introducing the concepts to Indian film industry. 

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Probably the sentence should be mor like “ayn Rand Philosophy is only for capitalists” ...

She is also a terrible economist...ante  if you did not read any books and read only Rand, you will like her. Economy, Philosophy Baga chadive vallaki her mediocrity ardham avtadi 

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

So most of this dumbfcuk RGVs fans are people who don't read, ANYTHING. No wonder they consider his take on Ayn Rand to be the holy grail and would flock to read her, and only her. Even if they don't end up reading her(which is difficult considering the pointless of most of her works), they think his interpretation of her works is good enough for them to piggy back upon. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Ayn Rand is not even a philosopher, only her fan boys consider her one. Her yawn inducing books are a bore fest. 

Thanks 🙏 

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I wrote true not for Ayn Rand philosophy.. I dont know it is.

But RGV's following is not because of being behind women

• Like 1

21 hours ago, karthik25 said:

I wrote true not for Ayn Rand philosophy.. I dont know it is.

But RGV's following is not because of being behind women

I am so s0rry , I completely misunderstood what @Silverado said. Punctuation valla...I thought he said Ayn Rand philosophy is not for women ani.....rofl..... if we put comma it makes more sense. . Still Ayn Rand is a bad author ...she sucks 😝

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

See I’m not questioning his movie making prowess, he is a good director. His fil, making style is unique. Even I like few of his films. As a person why he has so many fans ani Anna anthe. Moreover , his gangster movies anni kuda Godfather ni tippi tippi teesinave ....well we can give credit to him for introducing the concepts to Indian film industry. 

India lo cricketers and film industry vallaki aa demigod status undi ga.. no matter how low they are.. People's memory is short and filtered. 

Sarkar movie starting lo vestadu.. this is Indian adaptation of God father ani... But i actually like it more than God father. Silvermani characterization peaks... the killing of Rashid in the end is world class film making. We say Rajamouli ki flops levu ani.. But you can't see most of his movies more than a 3-4 times, at least I cant. But RGV movies ala kadu. edo magic untundi...

Also, he brings the best out of music directors. Rakta Charitra music director evado kuda telidu... but if you listen to the songs, you get goosebumps..

So, when technically one is so strong.. personal life/character ni evadu pattinchukuntadu, that too in India.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

India lo cricketers and film industry vallaki aa demigod status undi ga.. no matter how low they are.. People's memory is short and filtered. 

Sarkar movie starting lo vestadu.. this is Indian adaptation of God father ani... But i actually like it more than God father. Silvermani characterization peaks... the killing of Rashid in the end is world class film making. We say Rajamouli ki flops levu ani.. But you can't see most of his movies more than a 3-4 times, at least I cant. But RGV movies ala kadu. edo magic untundi...

Also, he brings the best out of music directors. Rakta Charitra music director evado kuda telidu... but if you listen to the songs, you get goosebumps..

So, when technically one is so strong.. personal life/character ni evadu pattinchukuntadu, that too in India.

Makes sense. Anduke unique ani Anna 

25 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I am so s0rry , I completely misunderstood what @Silverado said. Punctuation valla...I thought he said Ayn Rand philosophy is not for women ani.....rofl..... if we put comma it makes more sense. Ayn Rand philosophy valla fans, not because he is behind women ani 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh my grammar . Still Ayn Rand is a bad author ...she sucks 😝

tenor.gif

Ni opika oka danam

Inii sentences ela type chestunaru😀😝

48 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I know few women who also worship her. Don’t generalise. And Ayn Rand is very demoralising author, she has too much inclination about superior ambitions but not morals; talking only about ambitions is not philosophy. Very biased towards sheer capitalism ...Also,  She is a bad author, something which can be written in 20 pages, she dragged until 1000. Anduke ila ayyademo partying, ethics lekapovadam,sleeping with multiple women ...

Comma marchipoya 😁😁😁tenor.gif

35 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

I was gifted fountain head. Couldn't read more than 100 pages. Agree with the boring part

47 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

You can't deny that he made some excellent movies... Many of his movies have unlimited repeat value.. Shiva has revolutionized the direction of movie making. Antham movie has cult following.. it was freemade by PK twice later.. Money... kshana kshanam, anaganaga oka roju last 40 mins., Rangeela, Sarkar, Sarkar2, Satya, to some extent Rakta Charitra... these are all classics. Kaun movie  lanti concept appatlo first time.. Also, film industry lo thana admirer chala mandi unnaru.. Puri, Krishna Vamsi, Anurag Kashyap, Teja, Gunasekhar, Gopichand.. and many more...vellandariki film making nerpinchindi RGV. Even in terms of acting... Manoj Bajpayee lanti vallani chala mandini Indian film industry ki ichadu.. These people respect him a lot. Villain Narsing interview okati untundi idream.. andulo cheptadu what RGV is ani.. 

He is the best example of genius gone wrong. Its a shame that he is now fallen to the level of making Ice cream, Officer etc.

Don't forget GST

Veeni musali dash ki avasarama:#<