Inii sentences ela type chestunaru😀😝

I was genuinely feeling bad I misunderstood u ☹️

1 hour ago, Silverado said:

He got fans due to his Ayn Rand philosophy not for roaming behind women

Anyways one civil topper and many pshycolgists got inspired from him

I don't have great view on him.  but he is not personally bad I think

Edited

1 hour ago, karthik25 said:

India lo cricketers and film industry vallaki aa demigod status undi ga.. no matter how low they are.. People's memory is short and filtered. 

Sarkar movie starting lo vestadu.. this is Indian adaptation of God father ani... But i actually like it more than God father. Silvermani characterization peaks... the killing of Rashid in the end is world class film making. We say Rajamouli ki flops levu ani.. But you can't see most of his movies more than a 3-4 times, at least I cant. But RGV movies ala kadu. edo magic untundi...

Also, he brings the best out of music directors. Rakta Charitra music director evado kuda telidu... but if you listen to the songs, you get goosebumps..

So, when technically one is so strong.. personal life/character ni evadu pattinchukuntadu, that too in India.

Niku sarkar movie godfather kante baga nachinda??? Dudetenor.gif

2 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Anduke family man la undali

prime time ani ekkuv logics matladithe chivarki ila aipotharu annamata 

Lite ,family man la vundi

Edava panulu chesavallu bochudu Mandi vunaru

2 hours ago, Ellen said:

I don’t even understand how he has fans ....never once I liked him, edo different ga undali kabatti unna types, oka introspection ledu em ledu 

Fortunately for you nobody gives a damn about what you think. On the other hand, when RGV talks people listen. 

20 hours ago, Sambavami yugeyuge said:

Fortunately for you nobody gives a damn about what you think. On the other hand, when RGV talks people listen. 

Ok 👍 ...

6 hours ago, Ellen said:

I don’t even understand how he has fans ....never once I liked him, edo different ga undali kabatti unna types, oka introspection ledu em ledu 

i dont think you know anything about his talent, or even may be you dont know how to spot a talent, 

He is one of the finest directors in India id say... just watch his movie ratri that was taken in 1992, i dont think any diector would direct a film with that engazement throught the movie in the year 1992,  

not just that one, so many powerful films that no director is capable of in those early 1990's times, 

What that means is, he is very talented director for sure, personally there are times for me that i drove 2-3 hours just to watch his movies, i like his work a lot the way he handles camera, the way he takes a movie even with a phone camera, its talent for sure, i am a big fan of his work, 

i dont care what the hell he does in his private life,,jmo

17 hours ago, Peter123 said:

i dont think you know anything about his talent, or even may be you dont know how to spot a talent, 

He is one of the finest directors in India id say... just watch his movie ratri that was taken in 1992, i dont think any diector would direct a film with that engazement throught the movie in the year 1992,  

not just that one, so many powerful films that no director is capable of in those early 1990's times, 

What that means is, he is very talented director for sure, personally there are times for me that i drove 2-3 hours just to watch his movies, i like his work a lot the way he handles camera, the way he takes a movie even with a phone camera, its talent for sure, i am a big fan of his work, 

i dont care what the hell he does in his private life,,jmo

I did not question his movie making prowess. I explained that earlier also

Just now, Ellen said:

I did not question his movie making prowess. I explained that earlier also

didnt you qoute: how he has fans, ?

he has decent number of fans because he is talented and proved a ton times is what i said. 

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

didnt you qoute: how he has fans, ?

he has decent number of fans because he is talented and proved a ton times is what i said. 

He cheppe statements konni nachaka , Twitter lo chese racha inka nachaka ...andulo Ayn Rand meeda ekva hate Toni , Buddi gaddi tini I made a comment, all rgv fans plis forgive me I take back my words 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Ellen said:

He cheppe statements konni nachaka , Twitter lo chese racha inka nachaka ...andulo Ayn Rand meeda ekva hate Toni , Buddi gaddi tini I made a comment, all rgv fans plis forgive me I take back my words 

tenor.gif

i have already said that yo, no body give a rat sh!t to what he does in twitter or what he drinks, or what he barks like a dog, atleast i don't 

his personal sh!t i dont care, i am fan of his movie making, he is a good technician, he may be a moron, a pyshco, or a bad guy i reckon....like who gives a daamn sh!t....hope you got it.. Thanks!