RGV danced again

AasaDosa

4 hours ago, Silverado said:

Niku sarkar movie godfather kante baga nachinda??? Dudetenor.gif

Indian nativity leka pothe movies ki connect avvalenu.. that's main reason. Also, nenu first Sarkar chusa.. tarvata Godfather.. generally, first chusinde ekkuva nachutundi kada.. Outside Indian nativity, I like only superhero or horrors...

BTW, Divya Bharti thread lo oka video vesa chusava bhayya... D gadi nephew di..

7 minutes ago, Ellen said:

He cheppe statements konni nachaka , Twitter lo chese racha inka nachaka ...andulo Ayn Rand meeda ekva hate Toni , Buddi gaddi tini I made a comment, all rgv fans plis forgive me I take back my words 

tenor.gif

adi... ala undali.. inko sari maa lafoot RGV gadini emaina ante bus lu tagalapedtam..

15 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

i have already said that yo, no body give a rat sh!t to what he does in twitter or what he drinks, or what he barks like a dog, atleast i don't 

his personal sh!t i dont care, i am fan of his movie making, he is a good technician, he may be a moron, a pyshco, or a bad guy i reckon....like who gives a daamn sh!t....hope you got it.. Thanks!

tenor.gif

6 hours ago, Peter123 said:

i have already said that yo, no body give a rat sh!t to what he does in twitter or what he drinks, or what he barks like a dog, atleast i don't 

his personal sh!t i dont care, i am fan of his movie making, he is a good technician, he may be a moron, a pyshco, or a bad guy i reckon....like who gives a daamn sh!t....hope you got it.. Thanks!

whats all this belligerence for, moron? RGV himself doesn't give a rats ass about his films, and is busy doing 3rd rate psycho level social commentary on twitter. You want people to remember only his moviemaking skills (which is quite mediocre) and present their behinds for his fcuking pleasure or what?

so yeah, many people give a dammmnnn until that bugger shuts his mouth in public. if you think talent is an excuse for bad behaviour, you are welcome to be a slave to some talented fucktard. just don't expect everyone to follow your idiotic path.

6 hours ago, karthik25 said:

adi... ala undali.. inko sari maa lafoot RGV gadini emaina ante bus lu tagalapedtam..

he's not even a good director. emanna ante.. he's good with cameras antaru. meaningless sentence. 

I once talked to a budding filmmaker who has esoteric taste in movies (like Alejandro Jodorowsky), and was explaining to me why RGV is the best movie maker in Indian cinema. Basically what he did was took a scene from Satya movie, and explained how 2-3 scenes were connected and how RGV took care of minuteae, and that's what makes him a great director. This is the standard that people use to judge great films.

This seemed to me like some high school level analysis of any work, especially to brand it as 'great'. Then later I realised, movie field is full of losers who probably wanted to be philosophers   but didn't have the discipline to put in the time to study and analyze various philosophers, and took the easy route through cheap one liners masquerading as great insight via movies.

so a bunch of chamchas that surround RGV call him a genius, he suddenly became one. even if he acts like a clown in public.

Shiva - how did it revolutionize movie making? you do realize maniratnam (another mainstream blowhard maker) made agninakshatram 2yrs prior to this, that had even more radical photography, right?

kshanam kshanam - a silly movie, that completely depended on sridevi's cutesy acting. absolutely irritating to watch now.

Satya - another 3rd rate movie. completely over the top characters and other than the usual 'survival of the fittest' theme that is recurrent in RGV's films, there's nothing there to see in the movie. I mean this is a highly rated movie and I found it to be crap.

------------------

Well if you think a movie is like a beautiful painting that has to be looked at 3/4 times to decode it, and RGV layers it well enough to warrant 3/4 views and not get bored, I understand . RGV is probably ahead of most others in the film industry, but he didn't invent the layered storytelling, or the camera angles for godsake. How's he a genius? 

If you want layered mumbo jumbo, try and watch this movie by Shane Carruth 'Upstream Color'. Feel free to watch 100 times and tell me what the movie is about. This movie is so fantastically layered and so deep that even the director can't tell you what it is about eventually. Does that make Shane Carruth a genius? yeah probably, he's a physicist by training.

but RGV movies are made for pure commercial pleasure. I think there's enough space to call out his movies, and his legion of fans as stupid.

RGV is an ok movie director. if he didn't act like a weirdo in public, or give objectivist bhashan, he would have been remembered more fondly. RIght now him and his fans deserve to be bashed @Peter123.

anyone who still calls himself a fan of RGV deserves public shaming. lol

everything great about movies was probably done in 1940s 50s itself.

Now we just get people who are copying them. There have been no original movies for decades.

some call Kubrick's movies as original. I can't comment because I haven't seen them. 

the word 'genius' should not be used for movie makers. 

I totally respect moviemakers who experiment with their films, btw. Show something that I can't read off a book as a script. or explore an aspect of human condition that can't be done via a book. etc

but not people who make movies to make money. to them, i pay to watch no? that's more than enough.

you want acknowledgement of their genius too? haha.. for one, they are not geniuses. not even close.

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Troll bait dude enti e madya dB lo kanipinchatledu

someone asked me to fcuk off dude. so I thought its a good idea, why not try it.

but i couldn't pass off an opportunity to insult this db more. becaus this db is full of ayn rand wannabes, who I hate with a passion, much more than I hate Hindutva fcuktards.

so I had to come and piss on RGV a bit. sorrrry dude.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

someone asked me to fcuk off dude. so I thought its a good idea, why not try it.

but i couldn't pass off an opportunity to insult this db more. becaus this db is full of ayn rand wannabes, who I hate with a passion, much more than I hate Hindutva fcuktards.

so I had to come and piss on RGV a bit. sorrrry dude.

Why this much frustration Rey cool,cool

Just now, Silverado said:

Why this much frustration Rey cool,cool

no frustration at all dude. I clearly said why RGV is a 3rd rate moron, no? and his fans should be shamed publicly ani

@Peter123 kosam. I think he's a psycho too. I mean @Peter123

lol.