RGV danced again

AasaDosa

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

no frustration at all dude. I clearly said why RGV is a 3rd rate moron, no? and his fans should be shamed publicly ani

@Peter123 kosam. I think he's a psycho too. I mean @Peter123

lol.

Rgv gadu bokka gade but some civil topper said he was inspiration

tmjv6GH9vbOqGWlT8VWmRcy__edNKD_xONAk7FP2

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

Groups toppers ki aithe kodhave ledu vadu (rgv) thopu anevallu

chillara yedhavalu who like RGV. 

basically applies to anyone who claims unironically that he takes inspiration from some public figure. These guys are losers.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Groups toppers ki aithe kodhave ledu vadu (rgv) thopu anevallu

ee db lo pedda boku batch undedhi le.. ee RGV gaani s cheekuthu undetollu. I forget their ids.

RGV ni dobbataaniki ekkuva thread lu esindhi neney ee db lo.. yayyy!!!

because one guy insulted me calling me 'RGV of db' ani.

assholes.

9 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Nenem cheyaledu dude,but vadi taking bagoka poyina he is not harm for society that's what I'm saying

RGV doesnt take himself very seriously beyond poking around, to gather enough power to harm the society.

but his fans are disgusting sh1theads, who are poorly read, supremely confident in their idiocy,  and absolutely lack any semblance of empathy as human beings.

nuvve chepthunnav ga, civils toppers are RGV fans ani. 

he's probably not harmful to society. he does come across as cool most of the times. but most of his fans are psycho bastards. and dumbfcuks who shouldn't be given any power. They won't weild power as loosely and coolly as RGV does.

I do respect him wrt his public persona.

5 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Oho intha katha nadichinda

when telugu history is written, one would be surprised how much of an impact RGV had on telugu society, not through his movies, but his nonchalant pop bullshit utterance on tv.

He has created an army of psycopaths, given them enough words to justify their psychoism. He's even led them to Ayn Rand.

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

RGV doesnt take himself very seriously beyond poking around, to gather enough power to harm the society.

abklp
Unlimited Pubg Uc Hack 🔥
Get 1000 Pubg Mobile Hack 🔥 Pubg Mod Apk Download 🔥
shorturl.at/abklp

but his fans are disgusting sh1theads, who are poorly read, supremely confident in their idiocy,  and absolutely lack any semblance of empathy as human beings.

abklp
Unlimited Pubg Uc Hack 🔥
Get 1000 Pubg Mobile Hack 🔥 Pubg Mod Apk Download 🔥
shorturl.at/abklp

nuvve chepthunnav ga, civils toppers are RGV fans ani. 

he's probably not harmful to society. he does come across as cool most of the times. but most of his fans are psycho bastards. and dumbfcuks who shouldn't be given any power. They won't weild power as loosely and coolly as RGV does.

I do respect him wrt his public persona.

He is attention seeker that's it,vadni follow ayevalu think he is genius,but why do you think those are pshycos they may like some parts in him 

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

when telugu history is written, one would be surprised how much of an impact RGV had on telugu society, not through his movies, but his nonchalant pop bullshit utterance on tv.

He has created an army of psycopaths, given them enough words to justify their psychoism. He's even led them to Ayn Rand.

What is problem with Ayn Rand I don't understand even many in this thread commented about her ,I Never head her , except hearing about her in rgv one or two interviews 

30 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

someone asked me to fcuk off dude. so I thought its a good idea, why not try it.

but i couldn't pass off an opportunity to insult this db more. becaus this db is full of ayn rand wannabes, who I hate with a passion, much more than I hate Hindutva fcuktards.

so I had to come and piss on RGV a bit. sorrrry dude.

ee arachulli gadu DB vadalada?

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

He is attention seeker that's it,vadni follow ayevalu think he is genius,but why do you think those are pshycos they may like some parts in him 

people who already have power through birth or through some mediocre talent, like how he justifies the power structures. 

RGV himself is not a psycho, but he's attractive to psychos. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Silverado said:

What is problem with Ayn Rand I don't understand even many in this thread commented about her ,I Never head her , except hearing about her in rgv one or two interviews 

When you read the recent history of the great USA, you can see real time example of a great concept that Ayn Rand introduced in one of her shitty books.. "steal from the poor and give to the rich"... This is what america is based on.

The first and most egregious example of this was with how publicly funded research is appropriated for private profits. It was done through bay-dohl act in 1980. and since then, such assholery has been implemented in all sectors in the US. 

so while one can legitimately claim that it has given US superpwer status and lots of wealth, it has also led to degradation of scientific progress. and a great divide between the have and have nots.

Ayn Rand is the guiding light behind the morons in these movements. There are others as well, but among those who have publicly identified so and so as their inspiration, Ayn Rand's name rings the most. She's the destructive force that is destroying the US.

14 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Ayn Rand is full of bad ideas, and silly social commentary just like RGV.

and its bad that enough people in power took her seriously in the US. RGV is too shy to hog the spotlight for that long. so he's relatively harmless.