Ivala TS lo 2 ee case lu anta

Kootami

Just now, Meowmeow said:

nijama TG lo strict ga lockdown rules patisthunara

and you know India lo kontha mandiki 28 days quarantine tarvata kuda positive vachindi

4 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

and you know India lo kontha mandiki 28 days quarantine tarvata kuda positive vachindi

Nekosame e thread

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Ooru lalla kuda bike seize chestunnaru last 2-3 days nundi

Containment zones lo door delivery with in radius of 100 houses of positive case. Nobody gets out or gets in unless a medical emergency 

34 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

abbo sudden ga dhora meeds prema puttukoni vachesthundi, monnati varaku banda boothulu tittaru, enduku bhayya meeeru itlanti jithulu marina nakkala behave chestharu

dhora valle odipoyamu ani edcharu monnati varaku

@bhaigan I thought u are very decent and dignified bro. Plz don't lose the respect I have on you Bro. I already told you not to assume in my case. Show me proofs on that bolded one. rest of ur lines in your above post does not even make sense to me.

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Enough testing ante ? 

Like...enni tests chesthe danni enough testing antaru ? 

It's just a jwaram..vastundhi potundhi..no tests required - jagan Reddy

ysrcp-sanitizer.jpg

2 hours ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

AP is better than TG anta - Sakshi told in news

ippudu langa-jaffas etu fight cheyyali asking for langa-jaffa youth

Langa Jaffa na

@3$%

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

TG lo instant ga evariki cheyatledu tests..

first symptoms detect ayaka oka 4-5 days ki test chestunaru....Corona symptoms are more  like any other flu and symptoms vachina prati vadiki test chesthe, actual positive cases miss avutayi in this show

anduke, 4-5 days self isolation tarvata if symptoms still exist then test chestunaru and in this mean while, travel history and other details kanukuni isolate chestunaru...

That's the right way. contract tracing is at the best in Telangana. I was amazed to see how they tracked a few people and one of them resulted into +ve corona case. just too good anipinchindi 

42 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

AP is doing more tests than TG, this is the fact

TG enduku cheyaledu, that should be answered by TG govt.

fight cheyadam endi meku emanna pedda role unda enti

Tests chesina cheyakapoina if you don’t stop spreading everything is useless. Atleast ee moment varaki tg doing better job by implementing lockdown strictly. Look at the Jaffa leaders and rallies, langas ninna 20th anniversary ani konni places lo chesaru kani jaffas ki everyday activity aipoindhi.

24 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

That's the right way. contract tracing is at the best in Telangana. I was amazed to see how they tracked a few people and one of them resulted into +ve corona case. just too good anipinchindi 

I think from day-1, identifying and isolating has been the top priority for the government. Infact, Jamaat batch ni kuda initial ga identify,trace chesi, same inputs were shared with other states..This happened in the last week of March just around the time when lock down was initiated. 

Apatinundi kuda TG Govt has been at in identifying, isolating and quarantining. the goal is to stop the spread what so ever and TG has been doing great job at identifying the spread.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Haryana and Kerala did great job, kani both states lo Delhi impact em ledhu

Sagam Haryana vundedi Delhi lo...Delhi lo sagam cases Haryanvi ve vuntayi. Hinterland Haryana la pedaga international movement emi vundadu kada...that adds up the low numbers in the state.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I think from day-1, identifying and isolating has been the top priority for the government. Infact, Jamaat batch ni kuda initial ga identify,trace chesi, same inputs were shared with other states..This happened in the last week of March just around the time when lock down was initiated. 

Apatinundi kuda TG Govt has been at in identifying, isolating and quarantining. the goal is to stop the spread what so ever and TG has been doing great job at identifying the spread.

+11. Good task masters and good administrators KCR n KTR not just vakchaturyam. No wonder Hyd can prosper more and more. Hyd prosperity is very imp for all Telugu ppl. Though states divided Hyd is an IDENTITY for all the Telugus. 

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

There are enough idiots on earth..AP ne No.1...masthu tests chesindi...

asalu etla aipoindi ante, full tests chesthe Corona  taggipotadi ane mentality la vunnaru mana public...

arey fichal galla ra...full tests chesthe positive cases ni treat cheyanika manaku millions of hospital beds kavale...vunna nidra kuda potadi pareshan thoti...

lol fyi 

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/national/how-andhra-pradesh-is-conducting-the-highest-number-of-covid-19-tests-per-million-population-829040.html