Intaki maa peedala pennidi mahaa nayakudu supreme leader

ARYA

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Yes he travels to China and Russia by Train ... Recent ga Singapore ki kuda vellalsindi but Thailand was against North Korea so he to the Flight ... 3pa3zo.gif

Is he afraid of flying ??

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Asalu North Korea leaders enduku ala dictatorship?? History telisinollu please throw some light 

Story purthi ga teliyadu kani oka sari Haircutting ki poyina denver lo , korean akkai , where ae yoou from anadi india ananu, where are you from ani nenu adiganu Korea anadi , nenu verri flower laga North or south ani adiganu ( adi naa midiki almost arichindi) apdu telsindi naku north and south ki padadu , south korea full developed etc etc north korea dictaorship etc etc

12 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Kim Jung Un ni save chesindhi meerey anta kadha baaboru 

14 minutes ago, gacchibowliChandu said:

Ippude mattlada thammudu. He Breeffuddd mee cbn1.thumb.gif.f09fc831ef71131284ffeab95

Jung: cbn garu Basavatarakam hospital head doctor ni NK pampichi saved me. They treated my cancer. Thank you cbn

Just now, kothavani said:

I heard there is no internet no cable tv , etc etc dammu unte netflix ga documentary tiyi lopatiki velli

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

I heard there is no internet no cable tv , etc etc dammu unte netflix ga documentary tiyi lopatiki velli

Internet etc is only for rich people and army close to Pyongyang...

rest of them 95% of populaiton daily labor.

3 minutes ago, chintumintu1 said:

Jung: cbn garu Basavatarakam hospital head doctor ni NK pampichi saved me. They treated my cancer. Thank you cbn

Goosebumffs thammudu. South korea nene develoff chesa cbn1.thumb.gif.f09fc831ef71131284ffeab95

Thread lo 'Mahanayakudu' ante andhrula abhimana anna, natavishwaroopa nata sarvabhowma....husband of two wives..father of 11 kids..grand father of so many kids...and icon figure for every pulka...mana swargiya nandamuri taraka rama rao anukuni vacha...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Thread lo 'Mahanayakudu' ante andhrula abhimana anna, natavishwaroopa nata sarvabhowma....husband of two wives..father of 11 kids..grand father of so many kids...and icon figure for every pulka...mana swargiya nandamuri taraka rama rao anukuni vacha...

NTR gaarini cinemaalo reccomend chesindhi nene thammudu cbn1.thumb.gif.f09fc831ef71131284ffeab95

22 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Only speculation about this is

veedi palace compund lo Train. It only comes and parks there only for special or emergency occasions...to carry the Supreme Leader.

vadi recent Surgey and timing of the train parking there raised the speculation.

China ki travel cheyalanna....e train vadalsinde..

His Grand Father died on that train, and his father was carried in that train when he was about to die.

and Un missing his Grandpas Birthday celebration which never happens..

ivanni add ainai...

ground reality evadiki telvad...all satellite image news only

train vaste pranam drain lo kalipoyindane anukovaala tenor.gif?itemid=10794899