WFH is going to be IT industry standard soon .....!

neethy

Very interesting development -

The crisis has provided an opportunity to India's largest IT firm to discard its 20-year-old operating model and leapfrog into a new mode of work. Running up to 2025, TCS will ask a vast majority of 75% of its 4.48 lakh employees globally (including 3.5 lakh in India) to work from home, up from the industry average of 20% today.

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/corporate/post-coronavirus-75-percent-of-3-5-lakh-tcs-employees-permanently-work-from-home-up-from-20-percent/story/401981.html

If TCS follows this suite, most of IT companies will adopt this model too. A big change in personal and professional life of IT folks ..........................

Amrica la guda itlane aitada mari ? antha WFH ?

3 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Super , but financial clients vallu have to go to office I believe , they have more restricted access , separate floors etc

Correct ! Even if it around 50 to 60% -  in general this will help most of people. Less traffic, less infrastructure investment, less administrative overheads, better work-life balance for most of the people.

For companies also they can put on more work (hours).

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Odhu ra ayyaa.. kavalante I work 4-5 hrs more for free but let me allow to work from office ani request chesukunta

Why don't you like WFH

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Odhu ra ayyaa.. kavalante I work 4-5 hrs more for free but let me allow to work from office ani request chesukunta

Nuvu manager a boss u 🤭🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

enduku kaka pellam  kodutadhi ani bayam aa. Kaka alavattu aithadhi le

20 minutes ago, neethy said:

Very interesting development -

The crisis has provided an opportunity to India's largest IT firm to discard its 20-year-old operating model and leapfrog into a new mode of work. Running up to 2025, TCS will ask a vast majority of 75% of its 4.48 lakh employees globally (including 3.5 lakh in India) to work from home, up from the industry average of 20% today.

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/corporate/post-coronavirus-75-percent-of-3-5-lakh-tcs-employees-permanently-work-from-home-up-from-20-percent/story/401981.html

If TCS follows this suite, most of IT companies will adopt this model too. A big change in personal and professional life of IT folks ..........................

Amrica la guda itlane aitada mari ? antha WFH ?

free fall of hyd real estate prices...now  !!! 

12 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

Why don't you like WFH

Ee wfh torture na valla kadhu ra ayyaa.. intlo unte edhi chesina Lolli ye.. gattiga andhamante cri pampu laga idhi pampu kadhu pathala ganga laga unadhi situation

wfh sucks man....mental ekkipotundi intla koosoni koosoni