is amaravathi a cursed land ?

Printcopyscan

1. Actual amaravathi village,  in and around that village fields crops doesnt grow well.

2. Sata karni family became extinct after making amaravathi as their capital

3. History says: This started happening after putting Nail in shiva linga ( to make it doesnt grow vertically)

4. CBN made name  Amaravathi for capital region in 2015

5. Incidents like Godavari pushakarams accident, krishna river accident started one after another happening every year.

6.Does Amaravathi Chakram emits negative energy?

7. After installing Amaravathi Chakram in CBN review meeting hall in 2015 ( if you observe his media briefings in 2014-2015 , they used to do it in a room where AP emblem used to be there), he started having issues with Central government ( though they came out in 2018, problems started in 2016 itself.

8.  Problems started with Neighboring state KCR , getting caught  in buying MLC scandal, loosing GHMC and also subsequently party in telangana. If you map the timings , all these incidents after Amaravathi

9. Jagan built home in tadepalli, Jagan never has intention to change Amaravathi before his election

10. Jagan didnt realized the Amaravathi - cursed town issue before election, if TDP would have got atleast 60+ seats , he wouldnt have belived this theory

but now

11. I believe jagan realized this is all because of Amaravathi, he is scared of ruling with that name and from that place and even Amaravathi stupam chakra on wall behind him.

12. Jagan dismantled Amaravathi concept, made 3 capitals  to run away from that place and name and any identificaton that is related to amaravathi

I just think this might have been true in upper circles ( CBN and JAGAN inner teams)

12. If CBN comes back to power , he will never bring back the stupam or chakra behind him ( Underline this)

13. CBN  will never make Amaravathi as his priority and build. as he is much scared and will be careful in touching that town or area.

15 minutes ago, Printcopyscan said:

1. Actual amaravathi village,  in and around that village fields crops doesnt grow well.

2. Sata karni family became extinct after making amaravathi as their capital

3. History says: This started happening after putting Nail in shiva linga ( to make it doesnt grow vertically)

4. CBN made name  Amaravathi for capital region in 2015

5. Incidents like Godavari pushakarams accident, krishna river accident started one after another happening every year.

6.Does Amaravathi Chakram emits negative energy?

7. After installing Amaravathi Chakram in CBN review meeting hall in 2015 ( if you observe his media briefings in 2014-2015 , they used to do it in a room where AP emblem used to be there), he started having issues with Central government ( though they came out in 2018, problems started in 2016 itself.

8.  Problems started with Neighboring state KCR , getting caught  in buying MLC scandal, loosing GHMC and also subsequently party in telangana. If you map the timings , all these incidents after Amaravathi

9. Jagan built home in tadepalli, Jagan never has intention to change Amaravathi before his election

10. Jagan didnt realized the Amaravathi - cursed town issue before election, if TDP would have got atleast 60+ seats , he wouldnt have belived this theory

but now

11. I believe jagan realized this is all because of Amaravathi, he is scared of ruling with that name and from that place and even Amaravathi stupam chakra on wall behind him.

12. Jagan dismantled Amaravathi concept, made 3 capitals  to run away from that place and name and any identificaton that is related to amaravathi

I just think this might have been true in upper circles ( CBN and JAGAN inner teams)

12. If CBN comes back to power , he will never bring back the stupam or chakra behind him ( Underline this)

13. CBN  will never make Amaravathi as his priority and build. as he is much scared and will be careful in touching that town or area.

• Timings
  • Bridal Sets
  • Regions
  • Abba

Devotional jaffa

2 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Earth ki vastu bagoledu anta anduke Corona virus vachindi anta... ippudu ela?

Satellites use chesi bleaching powder sallithe sari

• Haha 1

I am not jaffa

i lean towards pulka

mark my word, if CBN comes back to power , he will never use Amaravathi name or Stupam/Chakra emblem .....

He already realized this ....

You streets fellows cannot remember this or understand this

2 minutes ago, Printcopyscan said:

I am not jaffa

i lean towards pulka

mark my word, if CBN comes back to power , he will never use Amaravathi name or Stupam/Chakra emblem .....

He already realized this ....

You streets fellows cannot remember this or understand this

We miss Cbn. Ayina cm ga unte andhra Pradesh lo corona okati kuda vacchedhi kadhu 

Manchi agri lands ni politicians are ruining it