Did workplaces open ?

Amrita

Evarikanna offices open Ayyaya ? We got email notice this afternoon asking us to come to office from next Monday .

By any chance can we tell manager not comfortable to come to office yet ?  Numbers are spiking and reaching a million with more than 50k deaths but not understanding this reopening of work places . 

Enta mandiki open avutunnayi telusukundamani posted to get courage to go back to work .  Thanks ! 

Bay Area - California lo aite some companies have opened up and asking employees to work in shifts ... 3pa3zo.gif

My Office will not open till July 6th ... Confirmed .. 3pa3zo.gif

The company I work for, have an office in Austin TX and the management is asking to return back to work from May 11th. 

They have divided the workforce into three groups and asking each group to come to work on 3rd day so that there will only be 30% seats occupied. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Bay Area - California lo aite some companies have opened up and asking employees to work in shifts ... 3pa3zo.gif

My Office will not open till July 6th ... Confirmed .. 3pa3zo.gif

Oh ! :( 

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Office ki vellali ani ledha ... 3pa3zo.gif

I was sick for a month with respiratory related infections . Taggi padi rojuley. Koncham bhayam ga undi . Emanna ayite ani . Office ki Vellaka social distancing is a joke . Restrooms , elevators vadakunda Asalu how does it work ? 

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Office ki vellali ani ledha ... 3pa3zo.gif

maak mail raledu but vere group ki vachindi..

intlo working ibbandi unna vallu chetulettandi ani...

Georgia lo next Monday nundi some ppl going to work.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

The company I work for, have an office in Austin TX and the management is asking to return back to work from May 11th. 

They have divided the workforce into three groups and asking each group to come to work on 3rd day so that there will only be 30% seats occupied. 

occupancy 30% a ina.. bathrooms and kitchen area shared a kadha.. anukokunda evaraina infect ina vallu daggina, thummina bathroom use chesina vallu will be at risk

1 minute ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Georgia lo next Monday nundi some ppl going to work.

Okay . Thanks 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

maak mail raledu but vere group ki vachindi..

intlo working ibbandi unna vallu chetulettandi ani...

E time lo who will want to come taking risk . 

3 minutes ago, Scada said:

occupancy 30% a ina.. bathrooms and kitchen area shared a kadha.. anukokunda evaraina infect ina vallu daggina, thummina bathroom use chesina vallu will be at risk

Many are asymptomatic  too. Asymptomatic vadu floor mida unna chalu ga ? He could be fine but immunity takkuva unna Vallu pre existing conditions unna Vallu immediate ga sick ayipotaru . Last week aey cheppadu director but i still doubted if they would open .