Did workplaces open ?

Amrita

3 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

FT lu lay off cheyadam kashtama? I was thinking it's just like contractors..

Depends on company package Ivvalsi vaste they layoff contractors and come to full time ani I meant. Nothing is impossible full time job is not permanent too but lay-off ayite contracting haayiga. Payroll easy ga run cheyinchukovachu desi employer to ? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

The company I work for, have an office in Austin TX and the management is asking to return back to work from May 11th. 

They have divided the workforce into three groups and asking each group to come to work on 3rd day so that there will only be 30% seats occupied. 

Yem use vayya idi chesi.. Wfh continue chesthe aypoddi ga

GA , state opened  , we got an email last week that we are to continue working from home until they say , no info on dates yet

I'm thinking it will be another 2 weeks at least before they ask us to come to office

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Evarikanna offices open Ayyaya ? We got email notice this afternoon asking us to come to office from next Monday .

By any chance can we tell manager not comfortable to come to office yet ?  Numbers are spiking and reaching a million with more than 50k deaths but not understanding this reopening of work places . 

Enta mandiki open avutunnayi telusukundamani posted to get courage to go back to work .  Thanks ! 

Parle.. Office ki vellli nee immunity power yendo chupinchu 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

I was sick for a month with respiratory related infections . Taggi padi rojuley. Koncham bhayam ga undi . Emanna ayite ani . Office ki Vellaka social distancing is a joke . Restrooms , elevators vadakunda Asalu how does it work ? 

its definitely not mandatory and they cant force you to come. IT jobs intlo nunchi chesthe vache nastam emundi mee company ki..why are they asking to come so soon

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

I was sick for a month with respiratory related infections . Taggi padi rojuley. Koncham bhayam ga undi . Emanna ayite ani . Office ki Vellaka social distancing is a joke . Restrooms , elevators vadakunda Asalu how does it work ? 

Airborne idhi

You cannot escape

Just resign and go back to India if you don't like it

4 hours ago, Amrita said:

Evarikanna offices open Ayyaya ? We got email notice this afternoon asking us to come to office from next Monday .

By any chance can we tell manager not comfortable to come to office yet ?  Numbers are spiking and reaching a million with more than 50k deaths but not understanding this reopening of work places . 

Enta mandiki open avutunnayi telusukundamani posted to get courage to go back to work .  Thanks ! 

RV-2.gif?1392178863

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, siru said:

its definitely not mandatory and they cant force you to come. IT jobs intlo nunchi chesthe vache nastam emundi mee company ki..why are they asking to come so soon

Ade kada .. OA chestunnaru anthe . 

23 hours ago, No_body_friends said:

Airborne idhi

You cannot escape

Just resign and go back to India if you don't like it

I have back up plan enta Chinna danikey resign ah @3$%

On 4/27/2020 at 8:05 PM, Abhagyudu said:

FT lu lay off cheyadam kashtama? I was thinking it's just like contractors..

ee time lo most companies want to save some expenses over the next 3-4 months (very short term). For FTE, they have to pay severance package. It wont be of any advantage for companies because of this 

Maa yedavalu asalu close ye cheyyala. 15 cases vasthe aa bongule pakkana unna Tysons and Smith field plants lo 700 vasthene run chesthunnaru memu enduku band cheyyali antunnaru.