Did workplaces open ?

Amrita

3 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

Maa yedavalu asalu close ye cheyyala. 15 cases vasthe aa bongule pakkana unna Tysons and Smith field plants lo 700 vasthene run chesthunnaru memu enduku band cheyyali antunnaru.

Hmm sorrry to hear that . Stay safe Andi .

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, hotmaddy said:

Maa yedavalu asalu close ye cheyyala. 15 cases vasthe aa bongule pakkana unna Tysons and Smith field plants lo 700 vasthene run chesthunnaru memu enduku band cheyyali antunnaru.

sorry to hear. What business is ur client into?

stay safe

On 4/27/2020 at 5:48 PM, Amrita said:

Evarikanna offices open Ayyaya ? We got email notice this afternoon asking us to come to office from next Monday .

By any chance can we tell manager not comfortable to come to office yet ?  Numbers are spiking and reaching a million with more than 50k deaths but not understanding this reopening of work places . 

Enta mandiki open avutunnayi telusukundamani posted to get courage to go back to work .  Thanks ! 

Most of the state stay at home order tesesina they still saying respect social distancing kadha. Alos for employers they are mandating rule saying they should only allow onsite work force to 10-20% of maximum occupancy kadha. So rotational shifts rammantaru ani na guess like every other day or 3rd something like that. No office will ask all employees to report at least end of June ani na opinion.

On 4/27/2020 at 5:54 PM, Amrita said:

I was sick for a month with respiratory related infections . Taggi padi rojuley. Koncham bhayam ga undi . Emanna ayite ani . Office ki Vellaka social distancing is a joke . Restrooms , elevators vadakunda Asalu how does it work ? 

Did you get tested for Corona?

On 4/29/2020 at 8:30 AM, reality said:

Did you get tested for Corona?

I didn’t qualify according to CDC to get tested for corona called 4 times . I am in good health now . 

On 4/29/2020 at 7:51 AM, superhit3 said:

sorry to hear. What business is ur client into?

stay safe

On 4/29/2020 at 8:03 AM, m0nster said:

Most of the state stay at home order tesesina they still saying respect social distancing kadha. Alos for employers they are mandating rule saying they should only allow onsite work force to 10-20% of maximum occupancy kadha. So rotational shifts rammantaru ani na guess like every other day or 3rd something like that. No office will ask all employees to report at least end of June ani na opinion.

Our office started .  Oka app to we have to answer Screening  questions at entrance and then go through thermal screener and if temperature is less than 100.4 F we will get green pass on app . Then we have to show the green pass and badge to enter building every day . 

Madi essential business anta employees are coming with 50% rotation like alternative weeks maintaining social distancing at work . Cubes batti teams la divided . Contractors continue to work remote and employees ravali . But we all filled Form according to CDC regulations. That decides if you have to come to office or can continue remote .

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Our office started .  Oka app to we have to answer Screening  questions at entrance and then go through thermal screener and if temperature is less than 100.4 F we will get green pass on app . Then we have to show the green pass and badge to enter building every day . 

Madi essential business anta employees are coming with 50% rotation like alternative weeks maintaining social distancing at work . Cubes batti teams la divided . Contractors continue to work remote and employees ravali . But we all filled Form according to CDC regulations. That decides if you have to come to office or can continue remote .

State project aha?? Fiood stamps alantivi

3 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

State project aha?? Fiood stamps alantivi

This is FT not C2C . Adi chala time undi anukuntunna .  manager aey teledu annadu till when remote ani adigite. Adi governors office ki senate bill . 

44 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I didn’t qualify according to CDC to get tested for corona called 4 times . I am in good health now . 

I got TESTED and got NEGATIVE ....   3pa3zo.gif

45 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Oh... anyway good to hear you are back to normal.

On 4/27/2020 at 3:48 PM, Amrita said:

Evarikanna offices open Ayyaya ? We got email notice this afternoon asking us to come to office from next Monday .

By any chance can we tell manager not comfortable to come to office yet ?  Numbers are spiking and reaching a million with more than 50k deaths but not understanding this reopening of work places . 

Enta mandiki open avutunnayi telusukundamani posted to get courage to go back to work .  Thanks ! 

bay area - California, My office tentatively said latest June but also said dates can postpone. Even if they open in June, I will go only if I am comfortable and will talk to my manager if I have to. I don't take any chances because luckily I am in IT and I can deliver same work, no matter if am WFH or office.

4 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

bay area - California, My office tentatively said latest June but also said dates can postpone. Even if they open in June, I will go only if I am comfortable and will talk to my manager if I have to. I don't take any chances because luckily I am in IT and I can deliver same work, no matter if am WFH or office.

Cool . We got started but first step is filling a form . Akkada choices selected batti they will qualify people to work remotely or work from designated office location .  Surprisingly , ma Vallu bane going to office .  No one can force us to come to work at these times so it’s not that bad I guess .

Btw I shared your hair cutting video to few family members . They followed it and other videos to cut hair for their kids . 😁