I-140 REVOKE VS WITHDRAW EXPERTS CLARITY PLEASE

toranam

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

ante some other employer has to re file perm,labor and 140 from the beginning . PD will be retained

withdraw- after 6 months chesedhi.. nee PD yekkada podhu. Vere employer can retain that PD or same employer can reopen ur 140 without PERM - how come without perm . new employer has to file perm and 140 again right?

Same employer annadu ga..same aithe only 140 apply seyyali anukuta..new emp aithe perm and 140

Just now, Picheshwar said:

Withdraw cheyyakunna employer marite malla start from scratch 

ya ..i mean for same employer aithe malla perm 140 anni seyyala? Only 140 a

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Enduku bro wrong info isthav... thelikunte silent ga undu.. janalani panic cheyyaku

Revoke- approve aina within 6 months lo cheyyochu, vere employer PD retain cheskoledu, will hav to start from beginning

withdraw- after 6 months chesedhi.. nee PD yekkada podhu. Vere employer can retain that PD or same employer can reopen ur 140 without PERM 

i have gone through withdraw scenario and re-opened from same employer last year. Retained my 2014 PD

Did you have to start with perm when you went back to the same employer? Naa paatha employer withdrawn by 140..eppudu vaadu daggariki velthe just i140 chesthe saripodda?

1 minute ago, Abhagyudu said:

Did you have to start with perm when you went back to the same employer? Naa paatha employer withdrawn by 140..eppudu vaadu daggariki velthe just i140 chesthe saripodda?

As I know once employer withdraw 140 the relation between employer and employee is gone. 

Any new employer(either old or new) is considered new and you have start with perm again

I-140 withdraw chesina...You can use that previous I-140 for H1-B extension with current employer...

You need to start the GC process from scratch with current employer, but if you go back to your previous employer you need to start from I-140...

6 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

As I know once employer withdraw 140 the relation between employer and employee is gone. 

Any new employer(either old or new) is considered new and you have start with perm again

pina @KothaKurrodu without perm ani seppad ga mari..

2 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

I-140 withdraw chesina...You can use that previous I-140 for H1-B extension with current employer...

You need to start the GC process from scratch with current employer, but if you go back to your previous employer you need to start from I-140...

Idi confirmed e kada.?..not anukunta ginukunta

ante ippudu oka employer to 140 ayyaka. 6 months later move to another employer. play around here and there until PD gets current.

Once PD gets current you can go back to first employer and just file for 140 and 485?

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

Usually PERM 10 yrs valid untadhi once approve aithe through same employer. No need in 10 years

1 hour ago, godfather03 said:

Thats correct

• Like 1