Best city, state to work for Desis full time?

Everydayrunner

At the end of day

Salary - (3 factors (cost of living +  rent + taxes) )= Final savings.

For me I am able to save 0$ with 100,000$ in Chicago. Single pay check person

For my profile 

I get 110,000 in Dallas 

120,000 in Massachusetts and phoinex , Arizona 

125,000 in Florida 

Which city is good to relocate for desis ?

I enjoy outdoor vacations and activities. Cold weather is challenging but I don't mind moving to cold place.  I prefer garage aprtments . 1000$ apartment in Illinois with garage is 3000$ in Massachusetts.

----

I lived in Illinois, California, Michigan,mass,Florida , Texas , rural illinois .

As per my experience - Michigan was cheap in living expenses, lot of desis and i used to save lot of money. Michigan was as cheap as living in India. But jobs where always uncertain as they are manufacturing.

Best weather - California  is best weather to beat.

I never bothered about traffic as I used to take bus even though I had car. Always did car pooling  But I saved nothing. Pay cheque to pay cheque .

Houston - extreme rains floods but affordable living, time pass , good outdoor , can grow all plants

Dallas  Texas Orlando  Florida - tooooo hot .. too many hail storms , vehicle damaged many times because of hail. Garage parking is compulsory and you save tax money.

Desi people every where in Texas and great time pass and food but can't grow your favorite garden year long like in Houston or Cali or South Florida

Rural Illinois, this was beat for 110,000$ . You save just like in Michigan. Nothing is that expensive. 

Life is bindaas..cool but if you lose job finding another job is impossible.

What is your list ?

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Only desis ante cheppadam kastam bro?

emitlu o kuda chepthe exact city, companies and communities kuda cheptham

Tailored places unnayi antava .. 3pa3zo.gif

125k in Florida. Warm weather year around and no state taxes and the cost of living is much cheaper compared to any other city..

I am assuming you are in tampa or jacksonville. Both the cities have ample number of Indians now, not like Dallas or Atlanta but still good numbers of Indians.. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Everydayrunner said:

At the end of day

Salary - (3 factors (cost of living +  rent + taxes) )= Final savings.

For me I am able to save 0$ with 100,000$ in Chicago. Single pay check person

For my profile 

I get 110,000 in Dallas 

120,000 in Massachusetts and phoinex , Arizona 

125,000 in Florida 

Which city is good to relocate for desis ?

I enjoy outdoor vacations and activities. Cold weather is challenging but I don't mind moving to cold place.  I prefer garage aprtments . 1000$ apartment in Illinois with garage is 3000$ in Massachusetts.

----

I lived in Illinois, California, Michigan,mass,Florida , Texas , rural illinois .

As per my experience - Michigan was cheap in living expenses, lot of desis and i used to save lot of money. Michigan was as cheap as living in India. But jobs where always uncertain as they are manufacturing.

Best weather - California  is best weather to beat.

I never bothered about traffic as I used to take bus even though I had car. Always did car pooling  But I saved nothing. Pay cheque to pay cheque .

Houston - extreme rains floods but affordable living, time pass , good outdoor , can grow all plants

Dallas  Texas Orlando  Florida - tooooo hot .. too many hail storms , vehicle damaged many times because of hail. Garage parking is compulsory and you save tax money.

Desi people every where in Texas and great time pass and food but can't grow your favorite garden year long like in Houston or Cali or South Florida

Rural Illinois, this was beat for 110,000$ . You save just like in Michigan. Nothing is that expensive. 

Life is bindaas..cool but if you lose job finding another job is impossible.

What is your list ?

Good Info for Newbies

Phoenix.

Yeah it has its downsides, nkt a huge IT market, in middle of no where, Frying Pan, not too much to do with in driving distance except Vegas and Canyon...4 months aithe literallly frying pan ae 24/7.

Kani, 125k vasthe PHX is awesome, especially single pay check vallaki good savings, buying a moderate home oka 200k ki vastadi...chepukune antha traffic problem emi vundadu, wide roads, Scottsdale aithe too good vuntadi ..winter antha full fun vuntadi, nice crowd..

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Phoenix.

Yeah it has its downsides, nkt a huge IT market, in middle of no where, Frying Pan, not too much to do with in driving distance except Vegas and Canyon...4 months aithe literallly frying pan ae 24/7.

Kani, 125k vasthe PHX is awesome, especially single pay check vallaki good savings, buying a moderate home oka 200k ki vastadi...chepukune antha traffic problem emi vundadu, wide roads, Scottsdale aithe too good vuntadi ..winter antha full fun vuntadi, nice crowd..

Bro Florida is much cheaper than Phoenix and has much better weather and beaches.. IT market is bigger compared to Phoenix..

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Bro Florida is much cheaper than Phoenix and has much better weather and beaches.. IT market is bigger compared to Phoenix..

Ofcourse, FL is a bigger market than Phoenix anytime. But for laid back desis, not so socially active and stay indoors and mind our job type batches ki Phoenix better ..small desi community and herd mentality vallaki correct set aitadi...community la evadaina emana konte, that will become a trend and andaru koni padestaru...