Best city, state to work for Desis full time?

Everydayrunner

Atlanta (Northern suburbs like Alpharetta , Cumming) 

Not too cool , not too hot , lot of desis , big city and lot of opportunities 

Traffic is the only thing that is bad , this will not be a problem if your office is near Alpharetta.

From the list you mentioned , Florida seems good , I would personally prefer place where I can get max salary (Except CA , NY ofcourse)

Just keep all this non sense analysis aside and see where you have career options for your stream and move there.

All these hot sun beaches parks weather traffic bull is of no use after 35. Only thing matters is what is your worth and how skilled are you.

We are not ruling the world to have an arm chair by 35 and relax by the sunshine. 

Run behind opportunity and money will follow . 

• Upvote 1

Just now, kathanayaka said:

Just keep all this non sense analysis aside and see where you have career options for your stream and move there.

All these hot sun beaches parks weather traffic bull is of no use after 35. Only thing matters is what is your worth and how skilled are you.

We are not ruling the world to have an arm chair by 35 and relax by the sunshine. 

Run behind opportunity and money will follow . 

As you age older, it will be difficult in colder climates antaru kada 

health is important no? lot of things mentioned in this thread are as important as money to be happy (Like Weather , Traffic/Commute , friends etc) 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

Run behind opportunity and money will follow

That is what I am doing until now. As you can see I been to every state. I want to call a place my home and want to make sure all these factors are tick marked.

11 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Atlanta (Northern suburbs like Alpharetta , Cumming) 

Not too cool , not too hot , lot of desis , big city and lot of opportunities 

Traffic is the only thing that is bad , this will not be a problem if your office is near Alpharetta.

From the list you mentioned , Florida seems good , I would personally prefer place where I can get max salary (Except CA , NY ofcourse)

+1 East or West Atlanta is the best. It has a balance of everything.. Only thing stay close to work and beat the traffic..

5 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

ma state IOWA ki randi single income 80k vachina chalu king laga batakochu

Monnatidaka akkada deggarlo Illinois border vunna..

Iowa Des plains lo.110 ki job vachindu..place boring Ani ..didn treloate.

3 minutes ago, Everydayrunner said:

Monnatidaka akkada deggarlo Illinois border vunna..

Iowa Des plains lo.110 ki job vachindu..place boring Ani ..didn treloate.

Eam technology bro .. anthaga jobs kodutunavuu?

I am looking for a travel.job..which I used to do for 7 years

.travel once in 6 months or once in 3 months for week.

Also tired of IT jobs. How can one apply for team lead or manager positions that control offshore teams ? 

I used to control Banglore team of twenty, it is nothing but politics ..people used to split themselves in to teams all the time. Switch jobs whenever they get paid high, not used to work enough hours or take long breaks... It used to be challenging task.

But there is always two three gentlemen who used to run team on their shoulders.

I am 32

4 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

Eam technology bro .. anthaga jobs kodutunavuu?

Ivanni Carona ki mundhu bro..ipudu jobs dull but calls vasthunnai.. I don't think my technology is well paid system admin/network admin engineer roles.