Indian students in the US are leaving behind their campuses and dreams amid coronavirus-- read the comments below this article

libraguy863

1 hour ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Oka 10 years full anti vachestadi when more stem major ameican students graduate from universities

Adey target ... they too now know the tricks of the trade ... 

53 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

Should be grateful to America for the opportunity it provided us with. 

I haven’t seen that in desi community lately ... 

3 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

I haven’t seen that in desi community lately ... 

its a win win; those graduate assistants or teaching assistants are cheap labor for Universities. 

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

12 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

oh yeah .. let me clarify that .. for you.

F1 status done goes to opt stage .. you pay taxes (partially) next step h1b picked you pay full taxes ..and all the money goes to income for govt ..so its rotation and you are paying back taxes to the next desi or native student for free education and you pay medicare and SSN so that old retired ppl get benefits ... paying forward again..see the circle

in our case (desi).. GC is a dream tht will never happen so we keep paying forward for our kids who are born here to get free education..

correct me if im wrong .

We pay less in taxes than what we get being here. 

3 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

its a win win; those graduate assistants or teaching assistants are cheap labor for Universities. 

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

pichakayal em kadu... USC GC lu ayina same pay istharu.. and they pay their fees too

IDK guys .. but just a thought .. manam eppudu 2nd class citizens lana vuntam emo .. seeing these comments ..its bothering 

i know its entertaining for someone but bigger picture lo we are always 2nd class citizens for tellolu .. even if u drive a Jaguar/Telsa/merc/bmw./RR. lets stay united and stay safe ..and lets stop fighting on issues mentioned below ..

H1b vuncles vs F1 otps  fight

caste fights 

region fights 

political party fights .. 

and again your call ..i know i do  not want to preach to the choir ....2cents 

1 minute ago, Meowmeow said:

That's class strength of PhD class

pilli macha, i agree that we should be thankful for the opportunity.. kani e desham kuda benefiting from international students and workers.. its a win win, regardless of people showing kruta gnata .. 

manaku e desham avasaram lekapothe  ventane elpotam.. alane e deshaniki mana avasaram lekapothe manalni elpo antadi.. anthega

4 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

But they study for free and get 45 grand every year for however long they take to study.