Wife parents ni

No_body_friends

39 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

Me parents la chooskuntunara? Leka partiality choopisthara?

in laws can never be parents even  if you treat them as parents..why even having such confusion.. in laws are in-laws ..period

i take care of my in-laws just the same i do care my parents, they deserve it actually tbh..

as for as everything to discuss, of course we cant/wont discuss everything with in laws like we do with parents, 

13 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

i take care of my in-laws just the same i do care my parents, they deserve it actually tbh..

as for as everything to discuss, of course we cant/wont discuss everything with in laws like we do with parents, 

bl@stbl@st

50 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

6bddh_.gif

1 hour ago, Pichekkistha said:

Inkokari parents nee parents Ela avuthaaru... In-laws are in-laws. Parents are parents

tenor.gif

53 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

5 yrs ayyaka opinion marchukuntaavu le &^%