Here is Washington Times post . . .at least ippudaina grudda musukuni undandi ra babu

Assam_Bhayya

eppudu telangana or konni indian states lo thakkuva tests chesina thappu ledu, edhi antha vuthuthiney ani antava dude ?

washington post lo opinion rasinavaadu emanna thoopaa ? 

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

So world-wide countries lo unna healthcare experts and govt officials who ordered their countries to go under lockdown have not even done enough research antaav ?
Oka country or state lo lockdown posed ante politics anukovochu, y are all countries following same rule ? Global politics antaava ? 

yes, paachi thata and other criminal b***tards in WHO are culprits, eppudu edi padithe adhi announce chesaru, no human to human annaru, tharuvatha infect ayithadhi annaru, millions of deaths ani scaremongering predictions, models moddals release chesaru, tharuvatha correct chesaru after all the lockdown, economic, panic and other damage jarigipoyaka. . . people, govts and andharu panic lo currently emi cheyalo ardham kaaka grudda musukuni intlo kurchunnaru. . . 

People who think Corona is a hoax, are they ready to lose their elderly ones and the health compromised ones in their family??

How different is it from countries that euthanize elderly people...

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

People who think Corona is a hoax, are they ready to lose their elderly ones and the health compromised ones in their family??

How different is it from countries that euthanize elderly people...

read the article again bro

The new coronavirus is real.

The response to the coronavirus is hyped. And in time, this hype will be revealed as politically hoaxed.

Papam musalollu and young people bhayapadi bp perigi chachipoyinattunnaru corona vachindi ani telisaka.  public ni psycological ga panic loki anxiety loki pampincharu.  Just flu laga medicines tho potundi ante sagam bratikevaru mentally strong ness tho. 

9 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Papam musalollu and young people bhayapadi bp perigi chachipoyinattunnaru corona vachindi ani telisaka.  public ni psycological ga panic loki anxiety loki pampincharu.  Just flu laga medicines tho potundi ante sagam bratikevaru mentally strong ness tho. 

e lovada lo panic valla, papam Italy lo musalollaki hospital beds dhorakale, just cold/regular flu or fever vachina youngster poyi hospitals lo admit ayinaru anta e panic situation lo bhayam tho, sachipothamo ani. . just like ee db lo etla bayapaduthunnamo. . .  Italy has the world's best medical system, highest number of doctors to population ratio. . . so naturally hungama untadhi fever tho hospital ku velthe, initial ga poyina prathi okka youngster ku bed ichi, vallu bayam tho complete recovery from cough post cold/fever varaku hospital lo undhi tharuvatha vachina 70+ vallu beds, ventilators lekha poyaru 70 to 80 and 80 to 90 valle unnaru deaths lo. . . 

Japan has lowest doctors to population ratio, no lockdown, but still managed with minimal cases and lower deaths. . . at least Japan is reliable in terms of news in east asia. . 

Konchem chadhuvukunna vallu at least pedha vallaku dhairyam cheppandra, self bhayam vadhilesi. . . 

Inka ee washington times ne nammali. Clear ga normal ga average death rate kante chaala sarlu ekkuva undi prastutam death rate akkade telispotundi Coronavirus is not something to be taken easy.

14 minutes ago, CH_Desi said:

Inka ee washington times ne nammali. Clear ga normal ga average death rate kante chaala sarlu ekkuva undi prastutam death rate akkade telispotundi Coronavirus is not something to be taken easy.

avunu bro, manaku mundhu thelisunte intlo bunkers arrange chesukunevallam, baaga badhram ga . . cha...  ippudu chudu situation intlo kuda mask pettukuni, intlo nunchi bayatiki vellakunda sanitizer every one hour pusukuntu brathakalsi vasthundi, samsaram kuda 5 feet dhooram undhi chesukovalsi vasthundhi ^&H

My personal experience bhaiyya nenu new york lo nursing home lo pani chestha as a physiotherapist, nursing home lo physiotherapy em chestharu ante hospital nunchi nursing homes ki vachina patients ni veelainantha thoondaraga manchiga chesi vallaki breahing exercise, walking, stair trainning mali valla kalla meedha vallu nilabadi pani chesukune laga ready ayyaka intiki discharge chestharu , manchiga kani vallu inkeppatiki okari meeda depend ayye vallu long term care ki ellipotharu vallu inka nursing homes lo ne untaru initiki ellaru. Nursing homes lo 90% people are above age 70 with multiple complications like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, cancer, most of them are on dialysis, hospital nunchi nursing home ki positive patients ni pampinchi big mistake chesaru because the most vulnerable people were exposed to virus, okka patient tho modalu ayyi motham pakindi that's the reason deaths are so high in nursing homes, they expected hospitals to be overwhelmed and ordered the nursing homes to accept positive patients who were not on ventilators, vellaki treatment ichi i got it and tested positive, maku PPE lu sarigga undavu, mask lu sarigga undavu, i stayed home two weeks had worst fever chills in my life i am a smoker and live alone naa pani aipoindhi anukunna but luckily survived and back to work . My two cents if you have complications and elderly then you have to stay home and stay safe, if you are younger and have smoking history, diabetes and hypertension then you should start quitting smoking and boost up your immunity, start losing weight if you are overweight, because the reason they gave for high death rates in china is because most of the males in china are smokers. The condition of the positive patients was heart wrenching staff lekunte i had to feed some people they didn't even have energy to hold the spoon, i felt the same way the first two days of quarantine, okka sari breathing effect aithe motham jeevitham kalla mundhu flash aitahdi thagina prathi cigarette gurthu ku vasthadi please quit smoking its not worth it. yes some younger patients were also effected but some had vaping history and some were overweight, some young people without any health issues also died but may be they had poor immune system, finally i would say long term lock down will not solve anything they have to open up at the same time people should follow certain restritions if they have health issues andarini intlo kurchomante it will not solve anything...

1 hour ago, ramuremo said:

My personal experience bhaiyya nenu new york lo nursing home lo pani chestha as a physiotherapist, nursing home lo physiotherapy em chestharu ante hospital nunchi nursing homes ki vachina patients ni veelainantha thoondaraga manchiga chesi vallaki breahing exercise, walking, stair trainning mali valla kalla meedha vallu nilabadi pani chesukune laga ready ayyaka intiki discharge chestharu , manchiga kani vallu inkeppatiki okari meeda depend ayye vallu long term care ki ellipotharu vallu inka nursing homes lo ne untaru initiki ellaru. Nursing homes lo 90% people are above age 70 with multiple complications like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, cancer, most of them are on dialysis, hospital nunchi nursing home ki positive patients ni pampinchi big mistake chesaru because the most vulnerable people were exposed to virus, okka patient tho modalu ayyi motham pakindi that's the reason deaths are so high in nursing homes, they expected hospitals to be overwhelmed and ordered the nursing homes to accept positive patients who were not on ventilators, vellaki treatment ichi i got it and tested positive, maku PPE lu sarigga undavu, mask lu sarigga undavu, i stayed home two weeks had worst fever chills in my life i am a smoker and live alone naa pani aipoindhi anukunna but luckily survived and back to work . My two cents if you have complications and elderly then you have to stay home and stay safe, if you are younger and have smoking history, diabetes and hypertension then you should start quitting smoking and boost up your immunity, start losing weight if you are overweight, because the reason they gave for high death rates in china is because most of the males in china are smokers. The condition of the positive patients was heart wrenching staff lekunte i had to feed some people they didn't even have energy to hold the spoon, i felt the same way the first two days of quarantine, okka sari breathing effect aithe motham jeevitham kalla mundhu flash aitahdi thagina prathi cigarette gurthu ku vasthadi please quit smoking its not worth it. yes some younger patients were also effected but some had vaping history and some were overweight, some young people without any health issues also died but may be they had poor immune system, finally i would say long term lock down will not solve anything they have to open up at the same time people should follow certain restritions if they have health issues andarini intlo kurchomante it will not solve anything...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ramuremo said:

Hope you are feeling well and Thank you for the service!