Here is Washington Times post . . .at least ippudaina grudda musukuni undandi ra babu

Assam_Bhayya

3 hours ago, ramuremo said:

My personal experience bhaiyya nenu new york lo nursing home lo pani chestha as a physiotherapist, nursing home lo physiotherapy em chestharu ante hospital nunchi nursing homes ki vachina patients ni veelainantha thoondaraga manchiga chesi vallaki breahing exercise, walking, stair trainning mali valla kalla meedha vallu nilabadi pani chesukune laga ready ayyaka intiki discharge chestharu , manchiga kani vallu inkeppatiki okari meeda depend ayye vallu long term care ki ellipotharu vallu inka nursing homes lo ne untaru initiki ellaru. Nursing homes lo 90% people are above age 70 with multiple complications like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, cancer, most of them are on dialysis, hospital nunchi nursing home ki positive patients ni pampinchi big mistake chesaru because the most vulnerable people were exposed to virus, okka patient tho modalu ayyi motham pakindi that's the reason deaths are so high in nursing homes, they expected hospitals to be overwhelmed and ordered the nursing homes to accept positive patients who were not on ventilators, vellaki treatment ichi i got it and tested positive, maku PPE lu sarigga undavu, mask lu sarigga undavu, i stayed home two weeks had worst fever chills in my life i am a smoker and live alone naa pani aipoindhi anukunna but luckily survived and back to work . My two cents if you have complications and elderly then you have to stay home and stay safe, if you are younger and have smoking history, diabetes and hypertension then you should start quitting smoking and boost up your immunity, start losing weight if you are overweight, because the reason they gave for high death rates in china is because most of the males in china are smokers. The condition of the positive patients was heart wrenching staff lekunte i had to feed some people they didn't even have energy to hold the spoon, i felt the same way the first two days of quarantine, okka sari breathing effect aithe motham jeevitham kalla mundhu flash aitahdi thagina prathi cigarette gurthu ku vasthadi please quit smoking its not worth it. yes some younger patients were also effected but some had vaping history and some were overweight, some young people without any health issues also died but may be they had poor immune system, finally i would say long term lock down will not solve anything they have to open up at the same time people should follow certain restritions if they have health issues andarini intlo kurchomante it will not solve anything...

thanks for sharing your story .. stay safe and take care !!

9 hours ago, WigsandThighs said:

Mari 60k died..velli family deggara anandi..g lo 💣 pedtharu..who is responsible for innocent people being die out there 🤔🤔

మహా నేత చనిపోయి అప్పుడు AP లో 4000 మంది ఆత్మహత్యలు చేసుకున్నారు.. ఈ count కూడ same as that. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ramuremo said:

My personal experience bhaiyya nenu new york lo nursing home lo pani chestha as a physiotherapist, nursing home lo physiotherapy em chestharu ante hospital nunchi nursing homes ki vachina patients ni veelainantha thoondaraga manchiga chesi vallaki breahing exercise, walking, stair trainning mali valla kalla meedha vallu nilabadi pani chesukune laga ready ayyaka intiki discharge chestharu , manchiga kani vallu inkeppatiki okari meeda depend ayye vallu long term care ki ellipotharu vallu inka nursing homes lo ne untaru initiki ellaru. Nursing homes lo 90% people are above age 70 with multiple complications like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, cancer, most of them are on dialysis, hospital nunchi nursing home ki positive patients ni pampinchi big mistake chesaru because the most vulnerable people were exposed to virus, okka patient tho modalu ayyi motham pakindi that's the reason deaths are so high in nursing homes, they expected hospitals to be overwhelmed and ordered the nursing homes to accept positive patients who were not on ventilators, vellaki treatment ichi i got it and tested positive, maku PPE lu sarigga undavu, mask lu sarigga undavu, i stayed home two weeks had worst fever chills in my life i am a smoker and live alone naa pani aipoindhi anukunna but luckily survived and back to work . My two cents if you have complications and elderly then you have to stay home and stay safe, if you are younger and have smoking history, diabetes and hypertension then you should start quitting smoking and boost up your immunity, start losing weight if you are overweight, because the reason they gave for high death rates in china is because most of the males in china are smokers. The condition of the positive patients was heart wrenching staff lekunte i had to feed some people they didn't even have energy to hold the spoon, i felt the same way the first two days of quarantine, okka sari breathing effect aithe motham jeevitham kalla mundhu flash aitahdi thagina prathi cigarette gurthu ku vasthadi please quit smoking its not worth it. yes some younger patients were also effected but some had vaping history and some were overweight, some young people without any health issues also died but may be they had poor immune system, finally i would say long term lock down will not solve anything they have to open up at the same time people should follow certain restritions if they have health issues andarini intlo kurchomante it will not solve anything...

Good to know u recovered @ramuremo

10 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Evado pani leni vadu Washington Post lo Conspiracy theory kosam rasukunnattu unnadu bro... 3pa3zo.gif

Washington post kadu idi, washington times idi right leaning media.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:20 AM, ramuremo said:

Hope you are eligible for a expedite green card with the new bill that they are proposing. 

On 4/30/2020 at 9:01 PM, Anta Assamey said:

Evado pani leni vadu Washington Post lo Conspiracy theory kosam rasukunnattu unnadu bro... 3pa3zo.gif

evadanna whistleblower kind of acts dare chesthe vanni "conspiracy theorist" antam, vallu cheppe reasons, stats pattinchukom. . vaadu cheppedi sollu antam. . .  world wide govts, doctors, medical mafia world cheppevi anni nammutham. . . WHO, the screenplay director of all this show is the cancer to the humanity. eppudu who start ayindhi appudu rogalu start ayyayi. . . First blockbuster HIV. .tharuvatha konni picha cinema lu try chesaru, H1N1, SwineFlu, Sars, Mers, Zika, Nipha anukuntu. . avi futt mani flop. . . ippudu Covid is industry hit all theatres owners(heads of states) have played the show successfully.  Annual Flu shots are Web Series . . lol

lol

washington times ni washington post ani TS sneaky ga sell cheytam

adi chusi db members sankal guddukotam

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

lol

washington times ni washington post ani TS sneaky ga sell cheytam

adi chusi db members sankal guddukotam

Ante post gaadu pathith antav, very reliable antav. . . Dem/Rep orientation pakkana petti matter chusthey better,. . . ledhante educated gallu kuda gorrel laaga thayyaru avthunnaru