Best month in decades anta. Stock market...LOLLL!!!!

veeraveeraleaks

Just now, Sonu_Patel said:

Best month it is for beginners like me.. I just made entry on stock market on March 17th and invested.. I literally doubled my money. 

_-_

5 minutes ago, sri_india said:

why do you think so bro? 

Odds of another deep decline are very, very high’

From a technical standpoint, the market seems poised for a pullback again, they argue. The S&P 500 has reached a key 61.8% retracement level, according to Fibonacci analysis, a gauge technical analysts use to predict inflection points.

“As we all know, no market moves in a straight line,” Matthew Maley, chief market strategist at Miller Tabak, said in a note Thursday. “The damage that was done in the first (37%) decline…and the recession that is upon us…could cause another round of selling before too long ... History tells us that the odds of another deep decline are very, very high.”

Also worth noting is that investor darling Amazon experienced an “outside-down” day on Tuesday, where the high for the day is higher than the previous day’s high and the low of the day is below the previous day’s low. The phenomenon often signals an exhaustion of a rally. 

Another voice, Jeffrey Gundlach, CEO of DoubleLine, believes a retest of the low is “very plausible” as investors are too optimistic about the economic recovery from the pandemic. The so-called bond king revealed Monday that he just initiated a short position against the stock market.

Sentiment turning sour

Under the surface, investor sentiment has in fact turned bearish on multiple fronts, Maneesh Deshpande, head of equity derivatives strategy at Barclays, pointed out.

Institutional positioning represents the most pessimistic in nearly four years, as measured in the net open interest in S&P 500 futures, Deshpande said, adding it’s mainly driven by asset managers decreasing equity exposure. Meanwhile, AAII Bull-Bear indicator, a ***** for retail sentiment, is at lowest levels since the coronavirus crisis began, he added.

Deshpande also cited an increase in short interest in exchange-traded funds recently and a more bearish positioning in options markets, which indicates increased hedging demand. 

“The rebound has been legitimate but is also fragile,” Lori Calvasina, head of U.S. equity strategy at RBC Capital Markets, said in a note Thursday. “We expect US equities to remain choppy in the coming months.”

3 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Best month it is for beginners like me.. I just made entry on stock market on March 17th and invested.. I literally doubled my money. 

Dont test your luck too much. Keep an eye on the stocks

There are a few reasons for optimism once economy is opened

1) 0 Interest rates 

2) Fed and tatha are aggressive and pumping money like crazy 

3) we now have a work from home economy and that is boosting most of the technology stocks. 

Rei malli padtadi ra tondara padaku

Also worth noting is that investor darling Amazon experienced an “outside-down” day on Tuesday, where the high for the day is higher than the previous day’s high and the low of the day is below the previous day’s low. The phenomenon often signals an exhaustion of a rally. 

kotha visayam nerchukunna 

19 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

1) 0 Interest rates 

3) we now have a work from home economy and that is boosting most of the technology stocks. 

This will contribute to only 25% of the economy

18 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

1) 0 Interest rates 

only tech stocks are not economy , infact most of the tech stock fall if this continue ....

Fed can't pump after certain period , at max they can go until elections but 2nd quarter results going to be worst , as almost 2 months lockdown lo unayi manufacturing companies  

Economy slow down avuthunapudu 0 interest rate helps , but now economy is halted , people without jobs not going to buy cars / homes even with 0 interest rate 

ani @veeraveeraleaks cheputhunteee vinna