Who has highest dowry market Pulkas or Jaffas or Cops or Langas with examples

AasaDosa

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

why u laugh re.. nijame kada..education stays with you forever. Money adi  pakkanodi dagara teeskunadanki no guarantee

I laughed for sametha,not for subject

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, AasaDosa said:

Nadimitla ante pakkalu vesi sampadinchara?

ledhu anna. mogullu faction chesi 20 endlu jail lu vuntey,  intlo pellalu  pillalni kani , kashtapadi kotlu sampadincharu

Rayalaseema is well known for entrepreneurship. Several prominent groups have brought repute to the region . Apollo , Mediplus , Amara Raja , Kalahasti and Nandi pipes groups etc . The point is that there is heavy flight of talent and entrepreneurs from this region  to Bangalore , Chennai , Hyderabad etc , with few staying back in the region . However in recent times , this region is rapidly developing industrial clusters such as Sri City and Automobile manufacturing clusters in Penukonda .

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 12:26 AM, YashGummadi said:

250 Cr unte malli 60 Cr enduku ra bujja 

Don’t believe that fake swetha ID please 

On 4/30/2020 at 9:51 PM, AasaDosa said:

Bro naku kuda alanti sambandam unte cheppava

Don’t believe that fake swetha ID please 

On 5/1/2020 at 11:49 AM, Ellen said:

Brahmins don't believe in dowry. Maku "Lakshmi chanchala , Saraswati nischala"

How come you can confirm that all brahmins have saraswathi kataksham? 

Sagam brahmins doesnt even know what they utter in the name of mantras, just because we donno anything they speak something random..

I ve witnessed it personally comparing the book and what that donga priest said during one homam. 

22 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

How come you can confirm that all brahmins have saraswathi kataksham? 

Sagam brahmins doesnt even know what they utter in the name of mantras, just because we donno anything they speak something random..

I ve witnessed it personally comparing the book and what that donga priest said during one homam. 

I did not say this. Did I?

The saying means:  "money(laxmi) is temporary and knowledge (saraswati)is permanent" So dowry teeskoru...chadukunna pilla unte chalu ani chustaru, sambandhalu chusinapudu , atleast that is what i observed in my family and relatives.

About donga priests, I am s0rry you experienced such people. Some cheaters unnaru, naake chiraku vastadi. I am well aware of puja vidhanam and they cheat them doing stupid stuff. Okasari ma friend vallaki cheppa kuda, vallu cheating chestunnaru ani and cancelled them there. Even I cannot tolerate such cheaters. Bhayam, ethics leni vallu chestaru. If they cannot live ethically, i dont think they qualify themselves to call themselves as true brahmins at all. 

• Upvote 1