Housing prices ala peruguthunayee enti

srinima

9 hours ago, srinima said:

Enti ee market bhayya... charlotte lo housing prices covid ki kuda junkadam ledhu.. 383 unindhi last phase lo i was expecting it will be same or decreased... but it went to 413 ... ila ithey inka illu konnatey..

Its all about demand n supply dude..simple economics..ppl buying homes ki shortage ledu..usually during recession time rents increase a lot i experienced this personally in 2009 or 2010 times in chicgao international village apartments ..rents jumped from 900 to 1200 for 2bed ..everyone was selling homes n doing rentals in surprise crisis and first time home buyer credit of 8k....so our desis with 2 jobs in home think rather than paying high rents better to go mortgage...

This is my observation..may be other ppl have different opinions..don't start thrashing me..😉😉

1 hour ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Mortgage ki  breaks istunte janalu houses enduku market lo pedatharu? not going to happen now. 

Once this clears, people wont be able to pay lumpsum amounts and then there are chances for foreclosures 

lumpsum amount akarledu.. amount is added to end of the term

42 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Its all about demand n supply dude..simple economics..ppl buying homes ki shortage ledu..usually during recession time rents increase a lot i experienced this personally in 2009 or 2010 times in chicgao international village apartments ..rents jumped from 900 to 1200 for 2bed ..everyone was selling homes n doing rentals in surprise crisis and first time home buyer credit of 8k....so our desis with 2 jobs in home think rather than paying high rents better to go mortgage...

This is my observation..may be other ppl have different opinions..don't start thrashing me..😉😉

true, during bad economic time everyone wants to rent either by their choice or due to messed up credit

as demand for rentals rise, it gets so close to buying a home (mortgage) profitable as you can also add some equity while staying in your own home

rentals <-> home buyers are always in some form of equilibrium

10 hours ago, AasaDosa said:

US lo housing is very very cheap compared to other nations like UK,Australia and NZ. Friend gadu Australia lo 3 bed house konnadu for $750k close to downtown outskirts lo aithe $550k malli vaalla salaries kuda peddaga em undavu between 75 to 110k per annum.

Australia though the country is big area wise, the population concentrated only around main cities most of the land is wild with extreme temperatures and possibility of wild life coming across your living areas like gators in florida is quite common. 

coming to NZ; its a small island nation and most of the land is mountainous living little plains to settle and the place is so dire now, they have banned foreign nationals to buy any houses there. 

My friend in Desmoine is struggling to sell hi house for almost 4 month now 

he decreased house price by 10 k and expecting break even 

if he goes another 10 k , he might be in loss ( I mean he will be paying out of pocket )

he invested 40 k on the top for house renovation  of a 50 yr old house but the people are not seeing the value 

13 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

if he goes another 10 k , he might be in loss ( I mean he will be paying out of pocket )

he invested 40 k on the top for house renovation  of a 50 yr old house but the people are not seeing the value 

Des Moines lo ekkada bro? One of my friend looking for house to buy . Zillow ad PM me 

11 hours ago, srinima said:

Enti ee market bhayya... charlotte lo housing prices covid ki kuda junkadam ledhu.. 383 unindhi last phase lo i was expecting it will be same or decreased... but it went to 413 ... ila ithey inka illu konnatey..

very nice ... oka 30-40k ki temp no

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

I wouldn't buy such properties unless its some place like NJ,NYC or chicago suburbs. 

desmoine was a big no no. 

townhomes are safe bet anytime..bcz next gen guys are looking only luxury townhomes in a hotspot areas instead of suburbs with huge houses.No one care huge houses bcz nobody want to waste their time on maintaining the house. 

10 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

I wouldn't buy such properties unless its some place like NJ,NYC or chicago suburbs. 

desmoine was a big no no. 

NY/NJ,Chicago nunchi masthu mandi Dallas ki moving.

Bad investment

This kind of buying old houses was okay 10yrs back..atleast place i have living experience in Michigan last 5 to 7 year more ppl preferring to buy brand new built homes or if not atleast age <5 yr home which are hard to find and also in mid range of 300k to 400k(specially pulte,sing,mihomes,pinnacle homes made millions in this range home market) and standard template of 3bed 2.5 bath minimum because demand for midsize home only at peak ..ppl buying luxury homes or condos is very sleek these days..

Again this is my 2 cents..could be different from other major people opinion

Impact appude kaadu vayya...next year untundi. 2008 crash tarvatha housing market 2010 lo bottom ayyindi. Real estate industry is a slow moving one.

4 hours ago, Peddayana said:

Impact will be seen after some 3 months , wait

Same statements vintune unnam pedda changes undavu.