Indian Railways Going to Run Shramik Special Trains for Migrant Workers

Kool_SRG

24 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Gu pagal.10gandi piyush goyal gadidi paisal adagadam enti 

most of it comes from the state govts le. but there are instances where the workers were charged, and even if it was the state govts that did it, I blame the center for creating this mess in the first place for being miserly with the disbursed funds, and with backdues in GST and other grant disbursements.

states are tottering on the edge now financially, and the center doesn't even care for a financial package to help. after several announcements of an impending package.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TrollBait said:

@Android_Halwa wants Telangana to be India's slave. 

what a great patriot.

I wish that patriot stops irritating me.. 

hehe..I may not stop irritating you in the near future but you can choose to ignore my opinions.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

most of it comes from the state govts le. but there are instances where the workers were charged, and even if it was the state govts that did it, I blame the center for creating this mess in the first place for being miserly with the disbursed funds, and with backdues in GST and other grant disbursements.

states are tottering on the edge now financially, and the center doesn't even care for a financial package to help. after several announcements of an impending package.

Agree with you ... I know these special trains are arranged with the request of state govt. 

picha mu kodukulu vnnaru implementation chesetappudu chepali ga. Centre should take complete responsibility in providing free service to these workers 

Just now, snoww said:

Good step. But why give such chance to get criticized on such a minor money issue. Total mismanagement of the issue.  

Mismanagement and miscommunication .

Railways have to be reimbursed for the operation and the cost per person came up to 50  Rs.

Naturally this cost would be borne by governments, as said earlier by the union and state, not by the passenger. 

Clear case of miscommunication and mismanagement. And then there are few people who are ready to criticize, however the government gave a chance though.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

No one is charged yet, don't hurry up on conclusions. No need to become stupid based on inconclusive developments. No one will be charged, either the state or union will bear the expenses eventually. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ring_master said:

Ee brain mundara vndali 

that is chillara behaviour that we have come to expect from the central govt.

85% center anta... it'll come from the grants that states are already due. technically state govts will pay the whole amount.

Modi as usual will get the praise. people are utterly fascinated by how a dumbfuck like Modi is able to command this much respect among dumbfcuks like themselves. Its all a weird self serving loop of endless bjs.

No one has still asked why PM of a country that controls its own currency is begging for funds with PMCARES. And that too, world's 3rd largest economy by ppp. 

India is truly a conservative hellhole. Includes all PMs of India. Modi just drags it to gutter level. 

12 minutes ago, snoww said:

Good step. But why give such chance to get criticized on such a minor money issue. Total mismanagement of the issue.  

this govt likes to create tamasha, so brainless bozos focus on bullshit like this, and forget the big picture.

Its all from the same playbook Trump uses. Now opposition gave them free publicity even when it is the state govts that are paying.

people like you will appreciate it without understanding that you are being taken on a ride.

39 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Mismanagement and miscommunication .

Railways have to be reimbursed for the operation and the cost per person came up to 50  Rs.

Naturally this cost would be borne by governments, as said earlier by the union and state, not by the passenger. 

Clear case of miscommunication and mismanagement. And then there are few people who are ready to criticize, however the government gave a chance though.

Cost Per Person came up to 50 rupees how are you telling this ??