Data Science learning path..

jalsa01

Am dba with good exp on hadoop.. planning to switch to Data Science.. can anyone suggest the learning path...

Apart from Data Science what tech I can focus on considering the fact that I have minimal to moderate scripting/development knowledge..

Koncham suggest cheyandi vayy

59 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Am dba with good exp on hadoop.. planning to switch to Data Science.. can anyone suggest the learning path...

Apart from Data Science what tech I can focus on considering the fact that I have minimal to moderate scripting/development knowledge..

Hadoop is still demand no..why move now? Better billing? 

3 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

stay in hadoop and become an expert in spark / big data on cloud. piccha future untadi

data science is like corona and bitcoin. Just over hyped

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Data science is overrated....pittal ni lepinattu leputunaaru companies lo ippudu..