Housing prices in Bay area

Meowmeow

3 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Folsom lo 500k ki kooda vasthunayi uncle. 600-700 posh area anukunta

Below 1500sft sir .. above 2000sft is 600k 

• 3 weeks later...

Prices might fall in the bay area if companies start giving WFH.. I read an article today where Bay area realtors were protesting the idea of WFH as they are afraid that most of the employees will leave the area if they can get WFH driving the real estate prices in the area down..

6 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Prices might fall in the bay area if companies start giving WFH.. I read an article today where Bay area realtors were protesting the idea of WFH as they are afraid that most of the employees will leave the area if they can get WFH driving the real estate prices in the area down..

CC @Spartan @tom bhayya

15 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Redfin CEO annadu ga, there might be mass exodus from bay area ani

On 5/1/2020 at 10:48 PM, basha786 said:

mountian house has so many homes near 500,000 why go so far to Folsom

Akkada house teskovali ante East Bay lo job seyyali...South Bay or city ki povali ante one way 2-3 hrs avtundi rush hour lo

7 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

7 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

Redfin CEO annadu ga, there might be mass exodus from bay area ani

Wait and see

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

1 hour ago, Catalpha said:

it will be reverse...prices will increase...

MH lo already bookings started....avg price now 800K...

before covid it was 600