guys frnd vallintlo emergency....

Naaperushiva

3 minutes ago, reality said:

cases peruguthunnaya?

Andhra lo more tests more cases

But ippudu india ki ravali ante permission tisukoni spl flight book chesukoni ravali 

Sorry for your friend. Recently read about a similar incident in cnn, guy is ready to hire private jet but the govt is not giving any permissions.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/30/asia/indians-us-coronavirus-hnk-intl/index.html

But the Indian Embassy to the US has told the group that no flights will be available until India's lockdown has lifted.

"If this isn't a case of emergency, what is? I cannot allow her cremation without seeing her one last time," says Muthupandi, who was told over email by the Consul General of India in New York that he will likely have to wait until commercial flights resume to return home.

"I am ready to hire a private jet. I beg the authorities, somebody have mercy on me, please let me see my mother one last time."

1 hour ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ktr ledhu aadi ayya kcr ledhu

no one can do at this time.. no flights at this moment . Indian embassy wants citizens to enroll if you want be on the special flights .. 

Who said no flights bro ?

my friend traveled last week but 14 days quarantine must 

Rip. Papam abhayi worst state lo unnadu. I hope God gives this family enough strength.

Reality lo kastam ippudu India travel cheyyadam. Lot of big shots in India are unable to travel within India in similar situations.

6 minutes ago, nirantaraprakriya said:

Naku no flights found ani vastondi google flights lo

7 minutes ago, nirantaraprakriya said:

I thought india banned all international flights

5 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I thought india banned all international flights

On special request you can fly, you need to get permission from Indian embassy 

2 minutes ago, nirantaraprakriya said:

Ado pedda tatangam kada... special request ante visa officer gaadu yes anali.. Indian embassy emo close 

26 minutes ago, nirantaraprakriya said:

Antey etla brother.....special flight untundhaaaa??

Or group of people ki kalipi oka flight untundhaa??

@Naaperushiva Kaka, although commercial airilnes stopper service, some scheduled services are still making trips to India..

I saw on flightradar24 and almost on any given day, US nundi India ki daily 1 flight aithe vutundi...its not with commercial  call sign but with chartered sign..for essential supplies and official travel kosam..

and whole of this week, British is flying sevices to get back stranded citizens to their country although chance takuve..

Getting in tough with embassy is the only option, there may be flights resumption this week from Gulf to get back stranded Indians...there may be a possibility..

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nirantaraprakriya said:

Tweet ktr he will help bro if that guy is interested to go India 

Tweet ktr ap cm koda valla ayyanega will help ma jaggu gadu li8 aak pak karivrpak gadu

54 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@Naaperushiva Kaka, although commercial airilnes stopper service, some scheduled services are still making trips to India..

I saw on flightradar24 and almost on any given day, US nundi India ki daily 1 flight aithe vutundi...its not with commercial  call sign but with chartered sign..for essential supplies and official travel kosam..

and whole of this week, British is flying sevices to get back stranded citizens to their country although chance takuve..

Getting in tough with embassy is the only option, there may be flights resumption this week from Gulf to get back stranded Indians...there may be a possibility..

Mana kcr kaka to cheppichi india tolandi a poragadini

US will probably won't be Indian government priority to lift off struck Indians. They will first focus on middle east. 

Even if they start lifting off Indians from US, considering the high number of cases here, there will be forced to  28 days quarantine period at government facilities.