Maharashtra govt will provide free health insurance scheme to all citizens

Kool_SRG

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Yes they will provide more info on this in coming days since it has been just announced...

I doubt states have such leverage anymore, unless the central govt decides to focus on healthcare by increasing its budget.

I think its a pure political gimmick, the announcement. Most of the 15% it ws extended to, wont even avail it.

Just now, TrollBait said:

If you are not ashamed of supporting this central govt. I don't consider you a worthy person to even talk to.

now that I've reached another new low, save yourself by putting me on ignore. thanks.

A simple question : What does USCIRF has anything to do with sovereignty of India ?

Let me see if you can come up with reasonably better argument other than the generic stiff you post here.

I doubt states have such leverage anymore, unless the central govt decides to focus on healthcare by increasing its budget.

I think its a pure political gimmick, the announcement. Most of the 15% it ws extended to, wont even avail it.

There is no political gimmick..This is part of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, where the union would provide for health care costs and stats will contribute for insurance for the same. It's been implemented already in about 10-12 states and eventually all over India. For existing states which already have healthcare policy, The Union would be re-reimbursing the costs to cover the bottom  40% of the population. 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

A simple question : What does USCIRF has anything to do with sovereignty of India ?

Let me see if you can come up with reasonably better argument other than the generic stiff you post here.

nee **** ni nuvvey kadukkovaali. kadukkonu ani mondi chesthey entha mandi ninnu choosi assahynichu kunna waste.

lite teesko.It has nothing to do with sovereignty. it has to do with shamelessness of the state and its people.

i'm done with this nazi Indian state, and its enabling bloodthirsty murderous citizens (for the most part).

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

There is no political gimmick..This is part of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, where the union would provide for health care costs and stats will contribute for insurance for the same. It's been implemented already in about 10-12 states and eventually all over India. For existing states which already have healthcare policy, The Union would be re-reimbursing the costs to cover the bottom  40% of the population. 

what fcuking yojana? healthcare spending dropped from 3.7% of gdp to 2.7% now. dude, stop boring me.

nee **** ni nuvvey kadukkovaali. kadukkonu ani mondi chesthey entha mandi ninnu choosi assahynichu kunna waste.

lite teesko.It has nothing to do with sovereignty. it has to do with shamelessness of the state and its people.

i'm done with this nazi Indian state, and its enabling bloodthirsty murderous citizens (for the most part).

Its just like some one on twitter saying something and whole nation taking offence. Literally illogical.

You are better on many days but not today.

what fcuking yojana? healthcare spending dropped from 3.7% of gdp to 2.7% now. dude, stop boring me.

Ehe nuvu nee lolli...naturally heathcare mida union allocation will come down, the states and union are not paying for the healthcare anymore..its an insurance based healthcare system where the union and state pays for the insurance premiums only..

Aarogyasri ane scheme is the brainchild of such policy...okasari chusi, chaduvi, telsuko...

Its just like some one on twitter saying something and whole nation taking offence. Literally illogical.

You are better on many days but not today.

you are being as tiresome to talk to, as all days. 

why do you even try?

Ehe nuvu nee lolli...naturally heathcare mida union allocation will come down, the states and union are not paying for the healthcare anymore..its an insurance based healthcare system where the union and state pays for the insurance premiums only..

Aarogyasri ane scheme is the brainchild of such policy...okasari chusi, chaduvi, telsuko...

lol. so you are saying that union govts used to pay most of the healthcare costs earlier, and now states are sharing the burden?

do you realize healthcare is a state subject?  and the union participation was mostly through building a few specialty hospitals and through grants to states.

anyway, you win. arogyasree is great. It'll make India a disease free country.

but still India is a nazi state. and fcuk all who support those nazi policies. sick fcuks.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

citizen of India ani cheppukodaaniki siggu padaali ippudu. did you read the USCIRF report on India's religious freedom? 

better to call oneself citizen of one of the states that is atleast trying to provide free healthcare.

Every country has it's flaws.India is after all a 74 yr old country. I don't think we should be proud of a country just because we are born there, we don't chose where we are born and just because some idiots are making a mockery of laws in India doesn't make all the law abiding citizens of India bad. 

when someone points out that budget allocation to healthcare is 2.7% of its gdp, whereas for most countries is closer to 25%, and the response to that is that the govt has a magical scheme which takes care of everything, then there's nothing to discuss.

1 minute ago, CH_Desi said:

Every country has it's flaws.India is after all a 74 yr old country. I don't think we should be proud of a country just because we are born there, we don't chose where we are born and just because some idiots are making a mockery of laws in India doesn't make all the law abiding citizens of India bad. 

so do you agree with India's treatment of its minorities or not? simple question.

no country that calls itself a democratic republic has been as pathetic as India has been especially in the last few years. 

you cannot choose to be born in a place, but you can choose to atleast not support the disgusting bigotry, just for kicks. because I see most people in India are bigoted. I say that with personal experience.

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

lol. so you are saying that union govts used to pay most of the healthcare costs earlier, and now states are sharing the burden?

do you realize healthcare is a state subject?  and the union participation was mostly through building a few specialty hospitals and through grants to states.

anyway, you win. arogyasree is great. It'll make India a disease free country.

but still India is a nazi state. and fcuk all who support those nazi policies. sick fcuks.

Just curious, what are the qualifications to become a nazi state ?

10 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

so do you agree with India's treatment of its minorities or not? simple question.

no country that calls itself a democratic republic has been as pathetic as India has been especially in the last few years. 

you cannot choose to be born in a place, but you can choose to atleast not support the disgusting bigotry, just for kicks. because I see most people in India are bigoted. I say that with personal experience.

No, I am not happy with the way current government of India is treating the minorities. Bigotry of some level is present in all the humans, forget India. I don't support bigotry or bigot people. I think it's being a democratic republic is what sustaining the idea of India itself.