Maharashtra govt will provide free health insurance scheme to all citizens

Kool_SRG

2 minutes ago, CH_Desi said:

No, I am not happy with the way current government of India is treating the minorities. Bigotry of some level is present in all the humans, forget India. I don't support bigotry or bigot people. I think it's being a democratic republic is what sustaining the idea of India itself.

Looking at various administrative systems, I think we are doing really great at 74.

There are gaps, lapses, inefficiency but it takes decades for a system to refine and set in place and at 74, I think we are doing great in comparison with many countries which started at the same time with similar demographics with the exception of China

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, CH_Desi said:

Just curious, what are the qualifications to become a nazi state ?

I don't care to point out the obvious to people who are wilfully blind, anymore. 

if you suddenly realize that India is a nazi state, may be you'll start questioning the 'funny' bigoted posts that @Paidithalli spits venom with, and not bother ppl like me. thanks.

27 minutes ago, CH_Desi said:

No, I am not happy with the way current government of India is treating the minorities. Bigotry of some level is present in all the humans, forget India. I don't support bigotry or bigot people. I think it's being a democratic republic is what sustaining the idea of India itself.

meaningless tripe. India has been absolutely cruel to its minorities. When I say minorities, I dont just mean muslims.. but HIndus too. 

like for eg. hindu bengalis (along with muslims) in assam.

India is being sustained purely by the passion of hatred of its majority. Lets see for how long this gravy train lasts..

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Looking at various administrative systems, I think we are doing really great at 74.

There are gaps, lapses, inefficiency but it takes decades for a system to refine and set in place and at 74, I think we are doing great in comparison with many countries which started at the same time with similar demographics with the exception of China

It is 2020.. not 1820 to talk about 74 and sh1t. 

I mean what disgusting bigoted fake news posts @Paidithalli makes, and thinks that its funny. and the entire db plays along. 

like you are all one sick cult. 

but I realized much later that a lot of India is like you, sometimes because of their innocence, and sometimes because of their need to step on others to get ahead.even if it means you trash talk an entire religious group with plain lies.

India's driving force is Hindutva. @CH_Desi 

There's no concerted effort from its leaders to wean away from that murderous bigoted ideology. 

like there's not a single party that provides an alternative to Hindutva in India and is somewhat popular. So whatever your justifications for the pathetic state of affairs of India, its already too late.

India is on the path of nazism. and will  create horrible living conditions for its minorities (including poor Hindus too), if they don't completely keep them out of public life. 

5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

I don't care to point out the obvious to people who are wilfully blind, anymore. 

if you suddenly realize that India is a nazi state, may be you'll start questioning the 'funny' bigoted posts that @Paidithalli spitting venom, and not bother ppl like me. thanks.

meaningless tripe. India has been absolutely cruel to its minorities. When I say minorities, I dont just mean muslims.. but HIndus too. 

like for eg. hindu bengalis (along with muslims) in assam.

India is being sustained purely by the passion of hatred of its majority. Lets see for how long this gravy train lasts..

You don't care or you can't list it out because India wouldn't meet the criteria ?
I could care less about @Paiditalli nonsense most of which is non-fact checked bullshit. 

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

India's driving force is Hindutva. @CH_Desi 

There's no concerted effort from its leaders to wean away from that murderous bigoted ideology. 

like there's not a single party that provides an alternative to Hindutva in India and is somewhat popular. So whatever your justifications for the pathetic state of affairs of India, its already too late.

India is on the path of nazism. and will  create horrible living conditions for its minorities (including poor Hindus too), if they don't completely keep them out of public life. 

I don't think so, if that was the case how can AAP win in Delhi, CPI in Kerala, ADMK in Tamilnadu, YCP in AP. 

44 minutes ago, CH_Desi said:

Every country has it's flaws.India is after all a 74 yr old country. I don't think we should be proud of a country just because we are born there, we don't chose where we are born and just because some idiots are making a mockery of laws in India doesn't make all the law abiding citizens of India bad. 

India's laws themselves are bad. and its lawmakers are bigots. The chief executive of these lawmakers is a genocide mongering b1tch.

what should I call people who follow these disgusting laws?

the same thing I called earlier - fcuking bigots. every one of them who doesn't challenge India's laws.

1 minute ago, CH_Desi said:

I don't think so, if that was the case how can AAP win in Delhi, CPI in Kerala, ADMK in Tamilnadu, YCP in AP. 

AAP is a HIndutva party too. duh! Its a pucca hindutva party.

CPI/m is an exception, but too much smugness  that comes with communist leaders and not enough practical scalable solutions.

ADMK, YCP are chamchas of the center. which means they are pro HIndutva too.

anyway, I'm not willing to argue on this anymore. good luck.

just when if you wake up to the nazi nature of Indian state, make sure not to poke anti nazis like me, and poke your regular neighbour bigot uncle, or even your family members for their obvious bigotry. thanks.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

India's laws themselves are bad. and its lawmakers are bigots. The chief executive of these lawmakers is a genocide mongering b1tch.

what should I call people who follow these disgusting laws?

the same thing I called earlier - fcuking bigots. every one of them who doesn't challenge India's laws.

Any countries laws are not perfect, they all evolve with time and new people taking over power. That is where the Judicial system comes in right, any law can be challenged in the court.I have hope that India will become better in future. 

8 minutes ago, CH_Desi said:

You don't care or you can't list it out because India wouldn't meet the criteria ?
I could care less about @Paiditalli nonsense most of which is non-fact checked bullshit. 

there's no criteria moron. Its a figure of speech, duh!

stop defending a state that you admit is cruel to its minorities. have some shame dude.

Just now, TrollBait said:

there's no criteria moron. Its a figure of speech, duh!

stop defending a state that you admit is cruel to its minorities. have some shame dude.

Ok moron, please stick to you agenda. 

Any countries laws are not perfect, they all evolve with time and new people taking over power. That is where the Judicial system comes in right, any law can be challenged in the court.I have hope that India will become better in future. 

whatever it becomes in the future.. right now its on the path to becoming a nazi state.

its obvious from your priorities. that you don't care about the nonsense Paidithalli posts, but want to ask me bullshit questions to which you already know the answers.

you want me to come up with a 20000 page report before calling India anything, while lowlives like Paidithalli can say whatever they want. 

that's where India is today. you are part of the problem.

Ok moron, please stick to you agenda. 

I made a polemical statement moron. you asked for some criteria like a dumbfcuk.

there's no formal category for a nazi state. Its just what people don't want their states to become, duh!