H1b client change -pandemic times

hello123000

HI all,

How are the approval rates for h1b client changes( contractors) at this time especially for vermont site?

I got a good project with another client and my current project is also good for another 6 months.

did anyone apply for h1b extensions/amendments lately? Is it worth risking?

Wondering if any one got their approvals recently in pandemic times?

premium processing eppudu start avtadhi ani emanna idea undha?

Please share your experiences and knowledge. 

22 minutes ago, hello123000 said:

HI all,

How are the approval rates for h1b client changes( contractors) at this time especially for vermont site?

I got a good project with another client and my current project is also good for another 6 months.

Oh no.premium any time soon bro ,but heard they are getting faster approvals  not sure your client waits entha fast aina one.month qvutadi kada

i dont get it 

are you changing employers??? if so u need to worry about H1 transfer and approval rates and time being taken

if you are just switching clients, you just need to worry about H1 amendment and the success/speed of approval 

if the current client isnt letting you go  and you are thinking of changing, i suggest to wait a month and hope premium opens up.

dont let go of the current safety net 

2 hours ago, kothavani said:

Oh no.premium any time soon bro ,but heard they are getting faster approvals  not sure your client waits entha fast aina one.month qvutadi kada

Ma vadu receipt painne join kavali antadu adhi pakka..approval vachinaka join avadam undadhu..coz client wont wait..kani adhi manchi project without need to relocate andhuke thinking..

Plus executive order lo emanna changes ravacha? the one that thatha passed..vachina in case pending unna applications ki vadu emanna rule pettacha ani thinking..

8 to 9 months vermont processing time ani vinna..kani kondarki fast ga ne vasthunnai ani kuda vinna..pandemic time lo evaranna recent ga pettinavallu unnara?

2 hours ago, sattipandu said:

i dont get it 

are you changing employers??? if so u need to worry about H1 transfer and approval rates and time being taken

if you are just switching clients, you just need to worry about H1 amendment and the success/speed of approval 

if the current client isnt letting you go  and you are thinking of changing, i suggest to wait a month and hope premium opens up.

dont let go of the current safety net 

Im not changing employers bro..changing client with my existing employer which needs amendment.

in my opinion amendment and extension pose equal risks when it comes to processing and supporting documentation.

ok any idea as to why u think PP might be opened ina. month or so? 

did any website state that? please share the link if u have it.

thanks a lot!

3 hours ago, hello123000 said:

HI all,

Amendment ki antha worry enduku man..h1 eppatdaka undi

43 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Amendment ki antha worry enduku man..h1 eppatdaka undi

mid next year varaku undhi bro..

last time amendment cheyinchapude naku pedha bokka paddadhi..expired duration tho ichadu i had to go to india and get stamped..na old posts chudu it was a terrible experience.

23 minutes ago, hello123000 said:

mid next year varaku undhi bro..

last time amendment cheyinchapude naku pedha bokka paddadhi..expired duration tho ichadu i had to go to india and get stamped..na old posts chudu it was a terrible experience.

ala aithe entha late aithe antha manchidi ga neeku...Y waiting for premium

19 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

ala aithe entha late aithe antha manchidi ga neeku...Y waiting for premium

edhuku late aithe manchidhi bro  naku artham kaledhu..ee madhya  PO eppati varaku unte appati varake isthunnaru..so ala aithe naku loss anatte kada..client change ainaka..next year varaku unna amendment chesinapudu duration ni cut chesi PO varaku isthunnaru..revised.. H1b laga

idhi machi client bro plus relocation kuda avasram ledhu long term contract...so andhuke considering..

14 minutes ago, hello123000 said:

edhuku late aithe manchidhi bro  naku artham kaledhu..ee madhya  PO eppati varaku unte appati varake isthunnaru..so ala aithe naku loss anatte kada..client change ainaka..next year varaku unna amendment chesinapudu duration ni cut chesi PO varaku isthunnaru..revised.. H1b laga

idhi machi client bro plus relocation kuda avasram ledhu long term contract...so andhuke considering..

normal processing for vermont taking more than 6 months ..amendment apply chesi continue working...ipudu neek approval deniki.?

2 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

Yeah amendment ayithe l8.do it and stay working..emanaa ayithe u still will have u r mesthri. 

trump thatha emanna kothaga EO teeskothadu antava bro...pending unna h1b applications ni aapeyali ani..ala aithe nenu applicatio pettinaka emana aithe adho bokka