Girl child or boy child

siva604

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Already 2 babies ah Uncle neeku

He has two kids legally. Are you curious about his illegal count? He is incredible with his motor skills and very tired of winning. 

In short, you cannot chose. You love them for who they are and not what they will become. Loving and nurturing is in every living beings DNA. Expecting is in human DNA. My suggestion is to curb the expectation and focus on giving them memories of happy and supportive family. That way they can trust you for life.

evarunna...help them in being successful and live on their own.

how --> give them good education and values, let them know that they need to respect life.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Semper_Fi said:

GP but 

Wasn’t that thread titled/started saying why do parents feel happy about a girl child? It’s a lot of responsibility and you need to set aside some money for dowry? Didn’t you deduce taking down a girl child from that? Looks like there are girl kid haters here as well. Hate seems to run in a lot of things around here. 

I have not spoken about the girl child tbf. I was only talking about the impression being created that boys don’t take care of their parents and about some posts that suggested that male kids are bad luck and not desired.