Warren Buffet

AndhraneedSCS

9 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Sold all Airlines stocks in April of this year.

intelligentfellow.gif

38 minutes ago, Balibabu said:

Crunch ayinanka kada delta SW

that was the news prior to March 31st. 

He sold everything else in Airlines sometime in April 

Airline transport is very essential part of our lives. This downtrend is temporary and I'm very sure we will come out of this very soon. 

Let's make airlines great again. .

With airlines taking govt loans , he won't like to invest in a company where he won't have a say in them. Also , it will take at least 2 to 3 years to go back to normal profits further about 2019 levels. 

He usually gets preferred stocks and wants to invest in Staple stocks which people use every day and have 10 to 20 % growth

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky said:

With airlines taking govt loans , he won't like to invest in a company where he won't have a say in them. Also , it will take at least 2 to 3 years to go back to normal profits further about 2019 levels. 

He usually gets preferred stocks and wants to invest in Staple stocks which people use every day and have 10 to 20 % growth

Warren buffet needs to be very cautious from here on. You seem to know his strategies very well. This man needs to upgrade himself from now on. 

Let's make Warren buffet great again. 

21 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

Airline transport is very essential part of our lives. This downtrend is temporary and I'm very sure we will come out of this very soon. 

Let's make airlines great again. .

He believes the Govt will have majority of the share and they wont pay any dividends in near future. They will survive but with a big debt load 

16 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

He believes the Govt will have majority of the share and they wont pay any dividends in near future. They will survive but with a big debt load 

Airlines are not going anywhere as it is an unavoidable mode of transport. We dont have any other alternatives for long distant travel as on now. Downtrend is temporary and it will eventually beef up for good.  

Short term investors neither have time nor patience to endure this slump. In contrary I reckon it's a very good prospects for long term investors. 

I suggest southwest and delta to all my friends. On the other hand I recommend American and united for all those haters. 

1 hour ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

that was the news prior to March 31st. 

He sold everything else in Airlines sometime in April 

that news is different.