Jaffa ga marina Arvind Kejriwal

Android_Halwa

45 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

420 jaggu gadu cheppindi nijam cheyalani choosthunna kejri jaffa antunna @R_K_LunchVodka  

Oh ippudu ee credit jaggadikaa nice.. paracetamol cheppindi lockdown ettyali(aka sahajeevanam cheyyali) ani cheppindi maa jagannane.. 

48 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

420 jaggu gadu cheppindi nijam cheyalani choosthunna kejri jaffa antunna @R_K_LunchVodka  

Oh sorry idi just fever ee.. em kaadu.. but people died(ofcourse not in his family neither urs nor mine) ...

em kaadu elections jaragalsinde.. arare inni chepthe okati correct ayyinde

6 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

"Time To Reopen Delhi, Ready To Live With Coronavirus": Arvind Kejriwal

Private offices can open but only 33 per cent of the work force will be allowed. These would include IT hardware manufacturing and e-commerce activities for essential goods.

can you suggest alternate?

1 hour ago, snoww said:

Chetha kaani daddamma kejriwal antunna pulkas 

mjaor problem i see i from his statemnts is it is like  "normal fever" antam  major mistake..Live with it ki ok andaru adhe cheptunnaru adhe chestunnaru..Emi kadhu idhi emii elections pettandi urgent ga anatam mistake..

2 minutes ago, Bestguy said:

mjaor problem i see i from his statemnts is it is like  "normal fever" antam  major mistake..Live with it ki ok andaru adhe cheptunnaru adhe chestunnaru..Emi kadhu idhi emii elections pettandi urgent ga anatam mistake..

Jagan mishandled lemongadda case in anger. That was pure mistake on his part.

But equally mistake of lemongadda too. His over action of not consulting any state officials or saying election code was still in place even after postpone of elections was also wrong. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Jagan mishandled lemongadda case in anger. That was pure mistake on his part.

But equally mistake of lemongadda too. His over action of not consulting any state officials or saying election code was still in place even after postpone of elections was also wrong. 

i know your bag fan of his party and him...Tappu chesinappaudu tappu ani dairaynaga cheppali evairiadhi aynaa ..neeku nachakpothee ani teesi paradobba kudadhu..need to follow rules..Paints vishaym lo every one knows he wasted lots of money. Its normal fever emi avadhu ani cheptam pedda tappu..this is dangerous type of flu please take it seriously ani convey cheyali...every meeting lo idhi  picha lite tokka  emi kadh ani matlada kudadhu..My uncle works in endowment dept senior officer..he is forcing employees to move to vizag before june 15th..What do u call this type of behavior?

2 minutes ago, Bestguy said:

i know your bag fan of his party and him...Tappu chesinappaudu tappu ani dairaynaga cheppali evairiadhi aynaa ..neeku nachakpothee ani teesi paradobba kudadhu..need to follow rules..Paints vishaym lo every one knows he wasted lots of money. Its normal fever emi avadhu ani cheptam pedda tappu..this is dangerous type of flu please take it seriously ani convey cheyali...every meeting lo idhi  picha lite tokka  emi kadh ani matlada kudadhu..My uncle works in endowment dept senior officer..he is forcing employees to move to vizag before june 15th..What do u call this type of behavior?

Paints issue is his mistake too. About fever comment, I already told it was mistake. That whole episode happened during lemongadda episode. 

About being his fan. I am more of a babu hater, Dora fan than jagan . If that qualifies as fan, then yes. I am fan. 

4 minutes ago, snoww said:

Paints issue is his mistake too. About fever comment, I already told it was mistake. That whole episode happened during lemongadda episode. 

About being his fan. I am more of a babu hater, Dora fan than jagan . If that qualifies as fan, then yes. I am fan. 

By the way. I hated jagan,sirio too when they opposed TG formation. 

6 minutes ago, snoww said:

cheppukunta pothe chala mistakes vunnai ee 1 year loo..

33 minutes ago, snoww said:

By the way. I hated jagan,sirio too when they opposed TG formation. 

sirio didnt opposed TG, he supported Jai Andhra if I am not wrong

4 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

sirio didnt opposed TG, he supported Jai Andhra if I am not wrong

That is obviously anti TG stand.I understand their stand being people from Andhra.

But they at least didn't played double game like baboru and let TG burn for 5 years. 

Just now, snoww said:

That is obviously anti TG stand.I understand their stand being people from Andhra.

But they at least didn't played double game like baboru and let TG burn for 5 years. 

Agreed