Why men flirt when they are already in relationship?

Daaarling

14 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

I have a very good friend of mine who is in relationship. She introduced me to her boyfriend and we usually hangout on some occasions. This guy was talking normal to me in the beginning but these days he is trying to be more intimate , complimenting me, giving gifts, taking special care without me asking, stalking me and staring at my body while talking.My friend is a very good girl and beautiful too but still this guy is not satisfied, Because of him I stopped meeting my friend as well.

Chettu ki vunna pandu ni kottali ante raayu kavali... 

raayu = mee friend

fruit = nuvvu 

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Chettu ki vunna pandu ni kottali ante raayu kavali... 

raayu = mee friend

fruit = nuvvu 

sunil+GIFs.gif

Men want unlimited women and unlimited 5ex.. 

There is a joke, 

When a woman is considering a man it is like buying a car, she wants to stick with that car/man for a long time. She will evaluate if she like likes the car, the color, the condition etc..

When a man is a eyeing a women, it is like parking a car if the parking space is available, the man will park and leave shortly..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Men want unlimited women and unlimited 5ex.. 

There is a joke, 

When a woman is considering a man it is like buying a car, she wants to stick with that car/man for a long time. She will evaluate if she like likes the car, the color, the condition etc..

When a man is a eyeing a women, it is like parking a car if the parking space is available, the man will park and leave shortly..

brahmi-pawan-in-balu-gifs.gif

26 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

I have a very good friend of mine who is in relationship. She introduced me to her boyfriend and we usually hangout on some occasions. This guy was talking normal to me in the beginning but these days he is trying to be more intimate , complimenting me, giving gifts, taking special care without me asking, stalking me and staring at my body while talking.My friend is a very good girl and beautiful too but still this guy is not satisfied, Because of him I stopped meeting my friend as well.

Lolam lo unna kastaalu anni ne andaanike ostaai

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Lolam lo unna kastaalu anni ne andaanike ostaai

lolam kaadu ..lokam anali Sunil.gif

25 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ala analedu nayana...just ala aah manishi mind lo tishta veyamani cheppa 😛

_-_

andagathelu cooperate cheste gudi katteyyalanipisthadi

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, quickgun_murugun said:

_-_

andagathelu cooperate cheste gudi katteyyalanipisthadi

e07f44a231727bb23f411e379eace5dc_d_m.gif

7 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Voorolu kastalu Anni neeke vunnayi!

story Writer vi!

9 hours ago, Daaarling said:

gf friend నే గోకు తున్నాడు అంటే వాడి అంతా lafot thakor గాడు లేడు. 

కమింగ్ టు యు :   వాడు గిఫ్ట్, కేర్ తీసుకుంటున్న డు  తెలుసు  గా, మరి  నోట్లో నాలిక లేద    నీకు... తిట్టి 10gu. 

కమింగ్ టు మేన్ :      ఛాన్స్ వుంటే అందరూ gokutharu 

12 hours ago, Daaarling said:

simple .

he was eating some gulab jamun.

madhyalo manchi kaaju barfi dorikindi

for him kaaju more precious than jamun

Inni telisi gifts starring cho chweet msgs accept chesthu vadini encourage chesthu nee frnd ni kalavatledu annav chudu either fake pakodi story ayina aayundali or nu vadini encourage chesi side track chesthu ayina undali. Nijam neeke teliyali prathdaniki abbayilu ila ala ante davada pagalali.