Why men flirt when they are already in relationship?

Daaarling

13 hours ago, Ellen said:

Ye muthyam aite enti. TS nen kathi la unta Ani hint gave  ...daniki nyayam chesa 

Epppatininchooo TS is giving such hints...from long long time with attention seeking threads.

but mana DB youth inka evaru gokadam start cheyledu anukunta.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, emitlu said:

Epppatininchooo TS is giving such hints...from long long time with attention seeking threads.but mana DB youth inka evaru gokadam start cheyledu anukunta.

Ponle, na shankusthapana toh evarina inspire ayite anthe chaalu 

InfantileInformalHoverfly-size_restricte

14 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I have a very good friend of mine who is in relationship. She introduced me to her boyfriend and we usually hangout on some occasions. This guy was talking normal to me in the beginning but these days he is trying to be more intimate , complimenting me, giving gifts, taking special care without me asking, stalking me and staring at my body while talking.My friend is a very good girl and beautiful too but still this guy is not satisfied, Because of him I stopped meeting my friend as well.

neeeeku G lo D unte velli vaaaala wife ki cheppu.. antheee kaaani why fake pakodi posts...

55 minutes ago, CuteDesiGal said:

Inni telisi gifts starring cho chweet msgs accept chesthu vadini encourage chesthu nee frnd ni kalavatledu annav chudu either fake pakodi story ayina aayundali or nu vadini encourage chesi side track chesthu ayina undali. Nijam neeke teliyali prathdaniki abbayilu ila ala ante davada pagalali.

Well said bro 

17 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I have a very good friend of mine who is in relationship. She introduced me to her boyfriend and we usually hangout on some occasions. This guy was talking normal to me in the beginning but these days he is trying to be more intimate , complimenting me, giving gifts, taking special care without me asking, stalking me and staring at my body while talking.My friend is a very good girl and beautiful too but still this guy is not satisfied, Because of him I stopped meeting my friend as well.

Nuvvu..prathi story lo innocent supherer/ mute spectator play chesthaavenduku..?😆

9 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

neeeeku G lo D unte velli vaaaala wife ki cheppu.. antheee kaaani why fake pakodi posts...

Unfortunately I have respond a manner less guy like you. She is not his wife yet and its not fake post. 

6 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

Nuvvu..prathi story lo innocent supherer/ mute spectator play chesthaavenduku..?😆

Movie lo heroins antega?

Just now, mustang302 said:

Mellaga aasthi raayinchuko babu ne mathulo unnappudae..!

Are you insane. She is my friend. I didn't want to break her heart. She believes him so much. I heard same from other friends about him. Now I have to tell her about his real character and save her from that pervert.

Just now, Daaarling said:

Are you insane. She is my friend. I didn't want to break her heart. She believes him so much. I heard same from other friends about him. Now I have to tell her about his real character and save her from that pervert.

criminal movie susava..

nuvvu manisha.. nee pend ramya krishna..

nagarjuna was only interested in manisha.. but manisha feelings telusukodaniki RK tho love laga act sesad..

telusa manasa song padukuntu pandaga seskondi iddaru

CompassionateNeighboringAyeaye-max-1mb.g

2 minutes ago, pencil said:

criminal movie susava..

nuvvu manisha.. nee pend ramya krishna..

nagarjuna was only interested in manisha.. but manisha feelings telusukodaniki RK tho love laga act sesad..

telusa manasa song padukuntu pandaga seskondi iddaru

CompassionateNeighboringAyeaye-max-1mb.g

chala kashtapaddav