Why men flirt when they are already in relationship?

Daaarling

1 hour ago, Ford_Abbai said:

Missing guntur gingura aunty..

Aunty emayindho ento 

DB janalki hint istunav le.....

aaa yannnnntyyy ne eee Yantiii la mallli tirigi ochindammmma....

2 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Unfortunately I have respond a manner less guy like you. She is not his wife yet and its not fake post. 

aithe thappu ledhuu

5 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Are you insane. She is my friend. I didn't want to break her heart. She believes him so much. I heard same from other friends about him. Now I have to tell her about his real character and save her from that pervert.

vadu carrom board lo striker lekka unnadu...  mee friends andarni nookuthhunnadu.. kaneesam oka rendu coin lu aina padakapothaya ani  CompassionateNeighboringAyeaye-max-1mb.g

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

vadu carrom board lo striker lekka unnadu...  mee friends andarni nookuthhunnadu.. kaneesam oka rendu coin lu aina padakapothaya ani  CompassionateNeighboringAyeaye-max-1mb.g

Brahmanandam Gifs GIFs | Tenor

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

You should learn to respect others emotions. You know the pain when your loved ones break your trust.

Just now, Daaarling said:

You should learn to respect others emotions. You know the pain when your loved ones break your trust.

auto enaka raasi nee friend mundu nadipinchu  dhanni... maybe she will realise faster about him

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

auto enaka raasi nee friend mundu nadipinchu  dhanni... maybe she will realise faster about him

LOLcry@fl