GREATANDHRA Ku gunapam dimpina Vijay Dkonda

Indiatoday2030

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

He has talent and he’s street-smart.. evadu em peekedi ledu

That's your opinion. He is on wrong side of various people and everyone is waiting for that moment. 

1 minute ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

He is safe as long as TRS is in power. Later on, he is will face the consequences for all these over actions. 

I don't think so, once he establishes himself in bollywood, I don't think it matters. 

Just now, veeraveeraleaks said:

That's your opinion. He is on wrong side of various people and everyone is waiting for that moment. 

Let’s see

Just now, CH_Desi said:

I don't think so, once he establishes himself in bollywood, I don't think it matters. 

Thats the keyword. 

1 minute ago, Raazu said:

Arjun Reddy dialogs la vunnayi

His whole professional life will be imitation of Arjun Reddy until he finally departs. That movie is the best thing that ever happened to him. Thanks to Sandeep Vanga 

3 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

He is safe as long as TRS is in power. Later on, he is will face the consequences for all these over actions. 

Nobody can do him anything if TRS party is alive position or opposition

National parties ilanti TFI muchatlu lo taladoorchav so he is safe

GA double downed with another article saying VD was ranting about some movie ratings and wrote about how his recent movies flopped. Total diversion of his message. I am not a fan of VD but GA anta daridrupu sigguleni website inka ekkada ledu ani anipistundi. 

4 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Nobody can do him anything if TRS party is alive position or opposition

National parties ilanti TFI muchatlu lo taladoorchav so he is safe

The success in film industry is not static. As a matter of the fact its very dynamic affair. 

This baaastard needs to calm his $hhhitttt down and act humble. The magnitude of Arrogance he entails is such a shame. 

4 minutes ago, Hinduism5 said:

GA double downed with another article saying VD was ranting about some movie ratings and wrote about how his recent movies flopped. Total diversion of his message. I am not a fan of VD but GA anta daridrupu sigguleni website inka ekkada ledu ani anipistundi. 

Yep.. totally exposed and want to divert