GREATANDHRA Ku gunapam dimpina Vijay Dkonda

Indiatoday2030

2 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

The success in film industry is not static. As a matter of the fact its very dynamic affair. 

This baaastard needs to calm his $hhhitttt down and act humble. The magnitude of Arrogance he entails is such a shame. 

Em undi dude,2,3 flops padite set aypotadu

Ipudu kavithakka backing chuskoni e balupu relative annaru mana dB lo evaro

I think they are threatening tfi big shots for movie chances

Like acted both in Geetha arts, Suresh productions

1 minute ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

The success in film industry is not static. As a matter of the fact its very dynamic affair. 

This baaastard needs to come his $hhhitttt down and act humble. Arrogance he entails is such as shame. 

Off course success is not permanent. The previous generations of actors actually 'ACT' being humble in public but are not in reality. At least he is just trying to be himself and not 'ACT' in public like others.
Why should he be humble ? Is there any unwritten rule that actors need to be humble ? 
The very reason why I like him is because he is not pretentious like other lead actors. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

This baaastard needs to calm his $hhhitttt down and act humble. The magnitude of Arrogance he entails is such a shame. 

Ntha Kal humble ga undali va... Mana meeda brathukuthu ... Manalni vesukuntada...  It's just like slavery mindset...

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Karan Johar tho kuda kavitha akka matladinda, come on stop this nonsense. I think his PR skills are top notch. 

12 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

That's your opinion. He is on wrong side of various people and everyone is waiting for that moment. 

Yes, Telugu industry doesn't have space for outsiders, especially in this market. 

So many slave hero some and nephews are sitting at home and they can't digest this fact .

Apart from Puri movie, I don't think he has any movies lined up which shows how entire industry already abandoned him.

In Hindi, even Sandeep Reddy has no takers...producers are ready, but others have made him a scape goat of metoo movement

1 minute ago, CH_Desi said:

Karan Johar tho kuda kavitha akka matladinda, come on stop this nonsense. 

KJ likes handsome men. There is also a rumor that he seeks gay encounters from male actors who work in his movies. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

Yes, Telugu industry doesn't have space for outsiders, especially in this market. 

So many slave hero some and nephews are sitting at home and they can't digest this fact .

Apart from Puri movie, I don't think he has any movies lined up which shows how entire industry already abandoned him.

In Hindi, even Sandeep Reddy has no takers...producers are ready, but others have made him a scape goat of metoo movement

Sandeep Vanga has bright future ahead. He directed two cult movies in both hindi and telugu. I reckon he is safe until he encounters a couple of flops. 

17 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

That's your opinion. He is on wrong side of various people and everyone is waiting for that moment. 

When you are giving hits, people will talk great about you...when you are downhill, people will talk  Wrong...that is people’s nature..

18 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Balupu emundi bro. maybe he’s being himself.. social norms ki enduku stick ayi undaali?  

btw, he’s not a relative of KCR.. same casette anthe. 

1 hour ago, CH_Desi said:

I don't think so, once he establishes himself in bollywood, I don't think it matters. 

Bollywood aa prabhas ne chi po ani tarimesaru, VD entha cheppu

1 hour ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

Sandeep Vanga has bright future ahead. He directed two cult movies in both hindi and telugu. I reckon he is safe until he encounters a couple of flops. 

two different kaadhu - okate movie ni 2 languages lo theesaadu. 

VD atleast oka 10 movies ayina theesadu and he got a fan base himself. 

Vanga gaaaru oka movie ney theesindhi and nuvvu adhi chusi bright future antunnav - bcoz of casette ? 

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Balupu emundi bro. maybe he’s being himself.. social norms ki enduku stick ayi undaali?  

btw, he’s not a relative of KCR.. same casette anthe. 

attitude changed alot after AR - that's for sure and ofcourse it's very common after having that big success.

ee matter lo I support VD only though.

12 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

attitude changed alot after AR - that's for sure and ofcourse it's very common after having that big success.

ee matter lo I support VD only though.

Maybe.. he maybe doing all this attitude stuff for PR. But offscreen kuda he has a clarity on what he speaks and how he carries himself ani na opinion.. Baradwaj Rangan interview chusina tarvaata anipichindi.