baby monitor mobile app lo ...

cloud

i have a month old baby .. maa parents ki FT chesi chupistunna daily but i wish they could see her when ever they want .. 

is thr any baby monitor so that i can attach to crib and they can watch real time in a mobile app . I also want my sister to take a look when ever she wants .. 

Thanks 

5 minutes ago, cloud said:

i have a month old baby .. maa parents ki FT chesi chupistunna daily but i wish they could see her when ever they want .. 

is thr any baby monitor so that i can attach to crib and they can watch real time in a mobile app . I also want my sister to take a look when ever she wants .. 

Thanks 

App eskoni account tho login ayithey kanipisthademo.. try cheyy.... i dont think you have to be on same network for that

On 5/4/2020 at 9:36 AM, cloud said:

Thanks 

boy or girl bro

LaView camera konu oka 20-30$ crib ki attach chei LaView one or connect ani app untadi adhi ipad or phn lo vesi credentials isthe chalu wifi or 4g meedha ekkadanunchi ayina baby ni chusthundachu

Did u check with ur wife if she is comfortable with this?? Crib bed pakkaney untadi kada. A part of bed kanapadochu. Also meeru matladedhi vinapadochu. 

I won't be comfortable in giving access to the cameras of my home to anyone. Even my parents.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:36 PM, cloud said:

Thanks 

Buy camera from a reputed brand like amazon, google.. their security system is better compared to others... vere cameras aithe easily hack and can view your baby/wife

Buy wyze cam from amazon. 25 bucks untadi .. But dont keep it in bedroom man .. It got hacked recently .. Tarvata 2 factor authentication pettadu but still i dont trust it 100% .. we use it wlike a baby monitor when baby is sleeping and we are downstairs 

On 5/4/2020 at 11:36 AM, cloud said:

Thanks 

Mee wife devtha. And what you are thinking to do very wrong .

Privacy !!!