jeep wrangler automatic used ela vuntadi?

vatsayana

3 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

Baa, jeep wrangler automatic use ela vuntadi?

any xperience with it? is it reliable?

just want to know your opinion. TIA.

oddu jeep lite tisko bro.. dani joliki poku..  picha lite adi .. Jeep, dodge,  Chrysler, Fiat nunchi  stay away

2 minutes ago, Scada said:

oddu jeep lite tisko bro.. dani joliki poku..  picha lite adi .. Jeep, dodge,  Chrysler, Fiat nunchi  stay away

Y

2 minutes ago, Scada said:

Thx baa. Xperience tho chebutunnava? Jeep ane brand choosi chebutunnava?

those are very common problems with Jeep vehicles baa. kani Wrangler is always their top selling model. so, maybe issues takkuva ani anukuntunna. 

9 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

those are very common problems with Jeep vehicles baa. kani Wrangler is always their top selling model. so, maybe issues takkuva ani anukuntunna. 

jeep meda manchi  offer emana ochinda 

5 minutes ago, Scada said:

jeep meda manchi  offer emana ochinda 

ledu baa. naku first nunchi Jeep Wrangler ante ishtam. assalu e wrangler manaki ela work out avuddi ani doubt vochi thread vesa :) 

9 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

What year? Avoid 2005 - 2011 models. 05-06 are TJs and they gave OPDA issues. 2007-2011 are newer JKs with 3.8 liter engines, they are crap. If you are in northeast look for rust underneath. 

Wranglers are pretty cheap to fix if there are any issues. I am on third one and once you take a ride with top and doors off, you will fall in love with the Jeep lifestyle. 

3 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

What year? Avoid 2005 - 2011 models. 05-06 are TJs and they gave OPDA issues. 2007-2011 are newer JKs with 3.8 liter engines, they are crap. If you are in northeast look for rust underneath. 

Wranglers are pretty cheap to fix if there are any issues. I am on third one and once you take a ride with top and doors off, you will fall in love with the Jeep lifestyle. 

Thx baa. 2015 and newer model. not really interested in Older models.

Any issues with 2015 and newer models?

2 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

Thx baa. 2015 and newer model. not really interested in Older models.

Any issues with 2015 and newer models?

They have newer 3.6l pentastar engine which is good and reliable. Again check for rust under carriage. Don't buy a heavily modified jeep. Join jeep forums to understand what you are getting in to.

The ride is very rough and not comfortable. 

You can't accelerate like a sports car and even if you can 60+ mph, there will be lots of wind noise, its just like driving a normal car with Windows down. 

Single ayite go for 2 door, they are lot cheaper. Get one with hardtop for less road noise. 

Take it for extended test drive like 30+ min and see if you like the drive. 

Used Jeeps are expensive as they keep their value. 

Let me know if you find a jeep and have further questions. 

The newer ones (2019+) are JL model. They are far more comfortable, comes with bells n whistles like safety features etc but little pricey. Mine is Sport S model, one trim higher than base and it costs $40k. If you go for Sahara or Rubicon, prepare to Shell out $50k+. 

1 hour ago, AFDB_Director said:

They have newer 3.6l pentastar engine which is good and reliable. Again check for rust under carriage. Don't buy a heavily modified jeep. Join jeep forums to understand what you are getting in to.

The ride is very rough and not comfortable. 

You can't accelerate like a sports car and even if you can 60+ mph, there will be lots of wind noise, its just like driving a normal car with Windows down. 

Single ayite go for 2 door, they are lot cheaper. Get one with hardtop for less road noise. 

Take it for extended test drive like 30+ min and see if you like the drive. 

Used Jeeps are expensive as they keep their value. 

Let me know if you find a jeep and have further questions. 

The newer ones (2019+) are JL model. They are far more comfortable, comes with bells n whistles like safety features etc but little pricey. Mine is Sport S model, one trim higher than base and it costs $40k. If you go for Sahara or Rubicon, prepare to Shell out $50k+. 

Thx baa.

I have jeep wrangler jl 4x4 unlimited Sahara....just test drive and find out.

its low maintenance and jeep mopar backed warranty...very low cost for repairs