Salesforce Guys come here -LWC

Kootami

Salesforce LWC components chustundee ninna ni8 , motham angular/react style coding teeskochadu ga. when i saw it in inital days it was mostly point click configuration and some coding. But ilaa full coding lo ki dive in ayhtey isn't it losing its edge ??

throw some light

26 minutes ago, Kootami said:

Salesforce LWC components chustundee ninna ni8 , motham angular/react style coding teeskochadu ga. when i saw it in inital days it was mostly point click configuration and some coding. But ilaa full coding lo ki dive in ayhtey isn't it losing its edge ??

throw some light

That’s for developers, developer's  are used to it! Enni rojulu sf devs ki kick lekundey, eppudu eachadu good kick..  admins still point and click work... 

Salesforce lo 30 %admin and 20% data and 50% coding vuntudi bhayya 

intaku mundu visualforce and html javascript jqurry anni oke danilo rayali 

ippudu seperate chesadu 

apex vundedhi adi same 

admin max tellollu h4 ead vallu chestunaru 

konta mandi h1 lu kuda 

dat jobs and coding jobs mana valle chestunaru 

3 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Salesforce lo 30 %admin and 20% data and 50% coding vuntudi bhayya 

intaku mundu visualforce and html javascript jqurry anni oke danilo rayali 

ippudu seperate chesadu 

apex vundedhi adi same 

admin max tellollu h4 ead vallu chestunaru 

konta mandi h1 lu kuda 

dat jobs and coding jobs mana valle chestunaru 

You can’t say 50% coding! Most of company’s barely have developers in their orgs! Some company’s forget what is Salesforce meant for and start coding for anything and everything. 

Just now, TechAdvice said:

You can’t say 50% coding! Most of company’s barely have developers in their orgs! Some company’s forget what is Salesforce meant for and start coding for anything and everything. 

Yes so many companies using standard functionality feeling like less luggage more comfort with admins and data funtionalitys and appexchange packages 

Develeoper to issue enti ante okadu code rasi velli pothe vachhe vadiki aa code chudali ante chala kastam avutundi code revise chala pedda issue 

dell is biggest salesforce user with no coding jobs 

3 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

ade kada ..... with this LWC its full on coding

3 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Yes so many companies using standard functionality feeling like less luggage more comfort with admins and data funtionalitys and appexchange packages 

Develeoper to issue enti ante okadu code rasi velli pothe vachhe vadiki aa code chudali ante chala kastam avutundi code revise chala pedda issue 

dell is biggest salesforce user with no coding jobs 

code coverage and coding standards .. again that is not what salesforce is used to

3 minutes ago, Kootami said:

code coverage and coding standards .. again that is not what salesforce is used to

Code coverage compulsory

coding standards based in compnay meeda vuntayi

konni companies coding stabdards care cheyyavu

konni chestayi ante  

but anyways .. with the new LWC , i think its nothing but salesforce trying to fit new js style coding into it ... you guys are better off using .net or java.

but anyways .. with the new LWC , i think its nothing but salesforce trying to fit new js style coding into it ... you guys are better off using .net or java.

emundi... most of the devs who are sf devs came from .net/java only...more on visual studio code tho kada.. its easy

Just now, TechAdvice said:

emundi... most of the devs who are sf devs came from .net/java only...more on visual studio code tho kada.. its easy

yes i am not talking about devs vayya ... java/.net are more better if tehy are going to do coding using full on LWC

yes i am not talking about devs vayya ... java/.net are more better if tehy are going to do coding using full on LWC

I would say .net/java is more complex even if you compare  with lwc.. lwc is lighter version of java/.net .. 

4 minutes ago, Kootami said:

Yes but understanding functionality is important in salesforce lekapothe eppatiki ala deverloper gane vuntaru 

2 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Yes but understanding functionality is important in salesforce lekapothe eppatiki ala deverloper gane vuntaru 

You have to be dev come admin to understand Functionality else u will go no where