I watched an entire TV series on text.

TrollBait

3 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

lol , nee IQ 10 points drop ayinda aa TV series ki

actually the woman who wrote these summaries has a real twisted sense of humor. I enjoyed reading all the summaries. and her snark in between. It was lovely.

the series itself seemed to have not much of a story going. I did see the pilot episode so I can imagine the characters in my head while I read the rest of the episode summary.

saved a lot of time. took less than 2hrs to get through the entire series. There's still one finale left. ofcourse I"m not looking forward to it.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

actually the woman who wrote these summaries has a real twisted sense of humor. I enjoyed reading all the summaries. and her snark in between. It was lovely.

the series itself seemed to have not much of a story going. I did see the pilot episode so I can imagine the characters in my head while I read the rest of the episode summary.

saved a lot of time. took less than 2hrs to get through the entire series. There's still one finale left. ofcourse I"m not looking forward to it.

Did you do a comparison of the characters in your head to the ones that were actually cast?

indulo kotha em vundi

10yrs back nunchi daily written updates iche vallu kada.. maa office fafalu chaduvukone vallu :giggle:

Just now, Suhaas said:

Did you do a comparison of the characters in your head to the ones that were actually cast?

no. I watched the pilot episode, so I can understand the snark in the commentary.

I've never read archie comics. and don't know anything beyond the names of its principal characters.

Just now, johnydanylee said:

indulo kotha em vundi

10yrs back nunchi daily written updates iche vallu kada.. maa office fafalu chaduvukone vallu :giggle:

yeah. easy this way.