1 hour ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

@3$%

@5:32 LoL.1q

1 hour ago, ring_master said:

veedu astrologer kaadu kada...evo health and food habits gurinchi vachetodu

39 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

You mean mulugu siddanth??

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

mulugu is perfect example of corporate astrologer.. useless fellow at best.. he uses template for most questions... 

Mulugu is fake at his best ! I guess most of them are

When ever he predicts something wrong and changes it after the event has occurred 

6 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Ante bomma vnte ee lowde gaalu munde predict cheyachu gaa... gaajulu todukkoni kusunnara 

imperial college which predicted awesome and here are the results totally off, this is science predicting perfectly as we see &^%

Sweden-Imperial-College-1024x583.png

now tell me can't the astrologers go wrong by few weeks in terms of timing of subsiding pandemic

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

imperial college which predicted awesome and here are the results totally off, this is science predicting perfectly as we see &^%

now tell me can't the astrologers go wrong by few weeks in terms of timing of subsiding pandemic

Just because some college predicted wrong you’re backing that astrologers predictions can also be wrong  sounds too dumb 

Anyhow the models will or can be as right as the data that is available. So ilanti cases asalu modeling cheyadaniki correct data me ledu 

3 minutes ago, pencil said:

interest unnollakosam ani clear ga esthe.. interest lenollantha vachi penta penta sestara.. GrZw4y.gif

Interest vndi kani nammakam ledu Dora

mulugu is perfect example of corporate astrologer.. useless fellow at best.. he uses template for most questions... 

clinton president annaduu... 

24 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Anyhow the models will or can be as right as the data that is available. So ilanti cases asalu modeling cheyadaniki correct data me ledu 

just an FYI, all countries fcuked up their economies using models from Imperial college