Dear consumer, just because we are in a pandemic and things are slow, don't expect to get a car for free

odhu_le_macha

I am so tired of this. 500- credit scores with repos on record coming in expecting to get a 200$ payment because we must be "desperate". The **? You want the car for free? No idiot, we are a business like any other business. You don't go into walmart and say "hey we're in a pandemic I'm paying .50 for this 3$ gallon of milk because your desperate, I've bought milk before but never paid for it, yet I deserve this milk at .50 because corona". There are certain accommodations we are willing to make to be as safe an contact free as possible. At the end of the day, we have margins to make and lenders are tightening their purse. Get your head out of your ass and quit being a douche. BTW, I work at a used car dealer, and for some reason we are actually busier now than we were last tax season. Just tired of these beggar, tire kickers. trying to take advantage. 0 down, bad credit, but you want an Audi/bmw/need truck/suv/ has 5 kids but would never drive a van? Close your legs/wear a condom. Try walking, maybe get a bus pass.

3 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

oka car car salesman avedana

Lol car dealerships emi free ga evvavu... nakinchestharu nad credit vallani, inka konchem thingari vallu evaraina thaguluthey... carpets $500, Mud flaps $1000 ala alaa nakinchestharu

1 minute ago, TechAdvice said:

Lol car dealerships emi free ga evvavu... nakinchestharu nad credit vallani, inka konchem thingari vallu evaraina thaguluthey... carpets $500, Mud flaps $1000 ala alaa nakinchestharu

manchiga bargain chese desi le correct veellaku

24 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

manchiga bargain chese desi le correct veellaku

mana desis em smart kadu to most extent.. most of them try to get free carpets etc., instead of bargaining the actual price of the car.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

mana desis em smart kadu to most extent.. most of them try to get free carpets etc., instead of bargaining the actual price of the car.

CITI_c$y