Mumbai situation turning grim

hyperbole

20 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

TG govt is hiding data. In a month, you'll see an explosion in cases in TG because they refuse to test asymptomatic secondary contacts in the original cluster.

Its the same thing TN did in March, pretending like there are no cases since very few were showing symptoms, and look what happened now in TN. 

There's no alternate to testing, and isolating potential cases @hyperbole .. KCR has failed TG in this.

I'll change my mind if you can give me stats on how many tests TG conducted in the first 3-4 weeks they identified the markaz cluster. TG govt hasn't released it. So they can't even claim that they acted early and contained the spread somewhat.

ofcourse I agree Modi is to blame broadly for this, but KCR also has part of the blame for the opaqueness with which his govt has handled tihs crisis. There's no way to defend him.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/covid-19-pandemic-telangana-in-bengal-league-on-testing-centre-concerned/articleshow/75585598.cms

14 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Antibodies testing only with rapid testing kits tho possible anukunta I may be wrong @Meowmeow can answer this

Not true, antibodies can be tested by ELISA also, which is more accurate than rapid testing.